SG Talk

Full Version: Latest: Gaza truce agreed; Palestinian prisoners to be freed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-5268.png]
Knowing Israel ultimate intention don't think they will stop after the release of Palestinian prisoners. Just like Hamas want the annihilation of the entire Israeli Jews, it is vice versa too. Both sides are equally hardcore.
Why are those Palestinian women and children in jail?
(22-11-2023, 02:13 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Why are those Palestinian women and children in jail?

Over the past 50 years 2 million of them were captured and put in Israeli jail and now Israel condemns Hamas for  kidnapping 239 hostages.
(22-11-2023, 02:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Over the past 50 years 2 million of them were captured and put in Israeli jail and now Israel condemns Hamas for  kidnapping 239 hostages.

[Image: IMG-5269.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5270.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5271.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5272.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5273.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5274.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5275.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5276.jpg]
Release now, catch back later.
(22-11-2023, 02:26 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Release now, catch back later.

Why go through that trouble? Before release jab them with some deadly virus. Then they go back to their family or frens and spread to them then all mati. Like that save Israeli a lot of trouble to catch back. Jab one can spread to others kill more that is what I call efficiency. If I am an Israeli Jews I will scheme like that how to kill more of them everyday.