SG Talk

Full Version: NTUC = PAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singtel = PAP?
PA = PAP?

What a question
(22-11-2023, 02:32 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Singtel = PAP?
PA = PAP?

What a question
All statutory boards=papaya?
(22-11-2023, 02:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]All statutory boards=papaya?
Must ask TS. He doesn’t seem to know.
(22-11-2023, 02:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]All statutory boards=papaya?

Yea, Stats board just a ' different name " but they also follow Govt, Public sectors all under the same roof.

Whenever you heard civil servants bonus how much , those in stat boards also getting the same.
(22-11-2023, 02:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, Stats board just a ' different name " but they also follow Govt, Public sectors all under the same roof.

Whenever you heard civil servants bonus how much , those in stat boards also getting the same.

They say it is based on "close-ness" to the ruling govt aka the Father
Ministries are the direct sons and dotters
Stat board report to ministries are the grand sons and grand dotters
GLC are the further away relatives.
So based on hierarchy ministry much bigger. Also there are way much much more stat boards than ministries. And there are way much much more GLC than stat boards. Spore function like a mini-CCP in disguise.
(22-11-2023, 03:06 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]They say it is based on "close-ness" to the ruling govt aka the Father
Ministries are the direct sons and dotters
Stat board report to ministries are the grand sons and grand dotters
GLC are the further away relatives.
So based on hierarchy ministry much bigger. Also there are way much much more stat boards than ministries. And there are way much much more GLC than stat boards. Spore function like a mini-CCP in disguise.
I realised that whenever there is a forum, the whole gang wil attend. They wants to make it like overwhelming scenario. Who knows, never attend wil hv penalties like no promotions or good increment. Such a great pity.
(22-11-2023, 03:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I realised that whenever there is a forum, the whole gang wil attend. They wants to make it like overwhelming scenario.  Who knows, never attend wil hv penalties like no promotions or good increment. Such a great pity.

As a former civil servant in one of the stat board many many years ago, I can confirm above is correct. I always remember end of year if got a lot of budget must brainstorm how to spend that monies else next year budget will give our dept lesser. In the end send the whole team to Oracle 5 day course. Eat good lunch, teabreak at about 3K (late 90s market rate) per person for 5 days course. Thank you taxpayer monies. Such short term course no bond so later throw letter no need to give back so shiok.