SG Talk

Full Version: very stress , today wake up early report to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uncle tell me today need to come office early instead usual 10am.
Working is bad for health.
Retire.
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1700693821' Wrote: [ -> ]1700693821[/url]']
Uncle tell me today need to come office early instead usual 10am.

You can fly the kite if you want. It is your uncle. Can ban chan lah?  Rotfl
I thot you are only the kar chng boy for your unker to release his jism?

Early morning also need to release har? Laughing
Then arrive at 9:59am lor...
(23-11-2023, 06:57 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Uncle tell me today need to come office early instead usual 10am.

So early got to open backside hole for your uncle
Of course stress lah
oh actually uncle ask me prepare Turkey etc dishes Smile together eat with Ang mo clients as today is ThanksGiving day.
(23-11-2023, 07:08 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Working is bad for health. Retire.

My retired friends tell me that after they stopped working, some of them became bored, depressed, restless, lonely and suffered cognitive decline. Perhaps the best solution is to work part-time or try to WFH at least 2 days per week if we can afford to before we reach our official retirement age.   
(23-11-2023, 08:24 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]So early got to open backside hole for your uncle
Of course stress lah

I thought TS only needs to open the main entrance to his office. LOL!
(23-11-2023, 04:15 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]My retired friends tell me that after they stopped working, some of them became bored, depressed, restless, lonely and suffered cognitive decline. Perhaps the best solution is to work part-time or try to WFH at least 2 days per week if we can afford to before we reach our official retirement age.   

Your retired friends dunno how to plan lar. For me I already planned for myself what to do when I retire. Play my toy soldiers and recent model tanks, model planes, model ships is just one of them.
TS your uncle gave you$1k bd any pow, so he expects you to work harder. Come CNY maybe he gives you $2k ang pow.
(23-11-2023, 04:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I thought TS only needs to open the main entrance to his office. LOL!

Yes of course
If his uncle sack the office receptionist
He has to open the main office entrance until he found a replacement

Yes another office stress for him
(23-11-2023, 04:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]oh actually uncle ask me prepare Turkey etc dishes Smile together eat with Ang mo clients as today is ThanksGiving day.

[Image: Turkey.jpg]
(23-11-2023, 04:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Yes of course. If his uncle sack the office receptionist. He has to open the main office entrance until he found a replacement. Yes another office stress for him

[Image: Secretary.jpg]
My secretary is not "sackable".  She enjoys a cast iron rice bowl.  LOL!
(23-11-2023, 04:17 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Your retired friends dunno how to plan lar. For me I already planned for myself what to do when I retire. Play my toy soldiers and recent model tanks, model planes, model ships is just one of them.

My retired friends planned for their retirement in advance, but can't seem to find enough hobbies to occupy themselves for the 8-9 hours per day, that work used to take up.  
(23-11-2023, 04:24 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Secretary.jpg]
My secretary is not "sackable".  She enjoys a cast iron rice bowl.  LOL!

Your secretary is the BOSS OF ALL BOSSES
(23-11-2023, 04:27 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Your secretary is the BOSS OF ALL BOSSES

No wonder she is the mistress of the boss!
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1700726971' Wrote: [ -> ]1700726971[/url]']
oh actually uncle ask me prepare Turkey etc dishes Smile together eat with Ang mo clients as today is ThanksGiving day.
U cook or u buy? Picture?
(23-11-2023, 04:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]My retired friends planned for their retirement in advance, but can't seem to find enough hobbies to occupy themselves for the 8-9 hours per day, that work used to take up.  

Your friends not innovative enough let me give some of what I plan

1. Visit all the nature parks in Spore. Some parks very big can spread out a few days to visit
2. Take bus travel from one end to another. Spore many buses
3. Take MRT travel to each stop alight to explore the surroundings
4. Play toys or fix miniature models
5. Pick up a sports to keep healthy like swimming. Running no good wait die like Sim Wong Woo and Yaw Shin Leong
6. Invest in a second-hand bicycle to explore around your house neighborhood
etc etc
(23-11-2023, 04:32 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]U cook or u buy? Picture?

Uncle buy , ask me do setup etc entertain to his Ang mo clients.
(23-11-2023, 04:50 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Your friends not innovative enough let me give some of what I plan

1. Visit all the nature parks in Spore. Some parks very big can spread out a few days to visit
2. Take bus travel from one end to another. Spore many buses
3. Take MRT travel to each stop alight to explore the surroundings
4. Play toys or fix miniature models
5. Pick up a sports to keep healthy like swimming. Running no good wait die like Sim Wong Woo and Yaw Shin Leong
6. Invest in a second-hand bicycle to explore around your house neighborhood
etc etc

Yea , is Soo funny those people claim Retire " boring " than come work EPIC they also claim " boring "

PAP Govt claim Elderly like to work despite reaching their retirement age .

Actually I see some elderly go work is not actually work like they used to be while they are young.

Young is aiming for promotion climb higher fast thus wages increase.

When you reach around 40++ , 50s is literally " pass time collect wages " This is What you get to see in Public sector, stat boards even inside Private sectors.

Next Gen the current Gen actually don't wish to work till Dead like the past gen.

Somemore when reach retirement time , the next gen will be more into Cyber stuffs..online gaming with friends, social media etc stuffs like that.