SG Talk

Full Version: 3 people were knocked down in 2 accidents within 3 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 people were knocked down in 2 accidents within 3 days at the same Woodlands Ave 5 junction.

➡️ https://bit.ly/49O95UI

Follow us on @mothershipsg
(23-11-2023, 08:53 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]3 people were knocked down in 2 accidents within 3 days at the same Woodlands Ave 5 junction.

There appears to be a problem with the design of this junction at Woodlands Ave 5, so both drivers and pedestrians ought to be extremely careful when approaching this spot. With SG having the most expensive cars in the world, you would think that drivers would be far more careful while on the road. I guess I am wrong. 
(23-11-2023, 09:29 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]There appears to be a problem with the design of this junction at Woodlands Ave 5, so both drivers and pedestrians ought to be extremely careful when approaching this spot. With SG having the most expensive cars in the world, you would think that drivers would be far more careful while on the road. I guess I am wrong. 

With most expensive car on the road on Earth, drivers all behave like they are gods.
I notice the bend is big with blin spot.