SG Talk

Full Version: Siblings fought three times in court over their mother’s $1m assets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LoLAoXW.png]
Got money must split early, or spend all
[Image: XQotdpA.jpg]
For $1M slit into 3 siblings, each will get around $330K. Pay lawyers  and court fees 3 times of around $200K each will leave each around $130K.
Fight the 4th and 5 th times, then each will get ZERO

Who benefits? The lawyers.
Yea Lawyers benefit the most , laughing to bank instead... even the court case lose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHA
After lawyer fees X 3 ... There is nothing left when it is already not theirs to begin with
(26-11-2023, 05:15 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]After lawyer fees X 3 ... There is nothing left when it is already not theirs to begin with

the lawyers for the 10 suspect billion dollar money laundering ones also laughing to bank.

Despite judge keep object refuse the bail for them.

Heard they again request for bail next month again for sure Judge will not approve.
Sounds quite familiar to the Wendy Chan case
But that one step step siblings
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1700990819' Wrote: [ -> ]1700990819[/url]']

the lawyers for the 10 suspect billion dollar money laundering ones also laughing to bank.

Despite judge keep object refuse the bail for them.

Heard they again request for bail next month again for sure Judge will not approve.

Ya, heard appeal amounts to six figures
Imagine going to fight the actual cases
Also the lawyers demand upfront money
sue sue sue and FOOking sue
Too bad, the parents never learned I Ching.
Always never have 3 children if you a rich family. Always have 2 or 4 Children. Split the assets equally, you won’t encounter such problem.

LK? also made the “same mistakes”?
If One child nobody fights with.
Greedy ones will want more n hide some unknowingly 
At last fight until cut ties.
(26-11-2023, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I fought with my son over the number of times I can fück his daughter per day

[Image: BSPxjfJ.jpg]
Upbringing failed as she didn’t manage to keep the siblings united. She didn’t even ensure they passed their math.