SG Talk

Full Version: Why NS must be Free to waste time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He sacrificed 2 years. I sacrificed 2.5 years. 0.5 years old than him. Can ask him take Q number first?
[Image: ucJatwm.jpg]
Some smartass top politician say NS is a privilege only Sporean have. Foreigners wanna do also dun have that privilege. Indirectly hint Sporean should be proud of that privilege.
(26-11-2023, 08:20 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Some smartass top politician say NS is a privilege only Sporean have. Foreigners wanna do also dun have that privilege. Indirectly hint Sporean should be proud of that privilege.
After that can sign on then early retire join politics and enjoy big big mango.
(26-11-2023, 08:51 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]After that can sign on then early retire join politics and enjoy big big mango.

Don't like big mango for me. I prefer to play with my toy soldiers and tanks warships submarine better.
(26-11-2023, 07:24 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]He sacrificed 2 years. I sacrificed 2.5 years. 0.5 years old than him. Can ask him take Q number first?

(26-11-2023, 07:24 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]What was your grandfather doing when I was fucking my mother?

[Image: jBBNSkY.jpg]