SG Talk

Full Version: Flash Flood Hits Boon Lay After Heavy Rain, Taxi Stranded & Bus Stop Nearly Submerged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flash Flood Hits Boon Lay After Heavy Rain, Taxi Stranded & Bus Stop Nearly Submerged

Quote:Once in 50 years ponding 

PUB declared that the flash flood had subsided at around 4pm.

👉 https://tsl.to/boonlayflashflood

@mustsharenews
The water level hit the bus stop's seats level. Very jialat.
I'm kinda new here, and wow, what a welcome from Mother Nature, right?  Had my own little adventure when the flash flood hit Boon Lay. My taxi turned into a makeshift boat, and the bus stop looked like it was auditioning for a waterpark feature! PUB to the rescue though - declared the flood's surrender by 4 pm. Anyone else dealing with water damage? Need some advice on that. Heard about this Water Damage Service in Temecula, and I'm curious if anyone has experience with them. Do they work miracles like PUB did today?
Nov 23 tot today
(25-01-2024, 08:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Nov 23 tot today
Must be some kena banned from HWZ so came over to dig old threads to clock posting.
(25-01-2024, 09:28 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Must be some kena banned from HWZ so came over to dig old threads to clock posting.

emigration from HWZ
immigration into SGTALK
(28-11-2023, 08:30 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]The water level hit the bus stop's seats level. Very jialat.

Structural Engineers overlooked climate change

The bus stops seats should be 5 metres above ground level.
This is not flood just rainwater passing through for a while
T ban hwz forumers stirring or clone accounts again?
(26-01-2024, 07:44 AM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]This is not flood just rainwater passing through for a while

Someone forgotten to turn off the tap

Laughing
Boon Lay now became a slum estate full of floods and mosquitoes...