SG Talk

Full Version: Democrats have no Biden backup plan for 2024, despite age concerns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something I can never understand.

There are 350 million Americans and all they can find are 2 old men..Biden and Trump?

Same with Malaysia. 35 million Malaysians and they have to choose from a few Pak Cik like Muhyiddin, Anwar, Mahathir.
You get leaders like that will only make China giggling.
(01-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]This is something I can never understand.

There are 350 million Americans and all they can find are 2 old men..Biden and Trump?

Same with Malaysia. 35 million Malaysians and they have to choose from a few Pak Cik like Muhyiddin, Anwar, Mahathir.

(01-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Yah it baffled me, there millions of young Hans women why you choose your mother?
Is it because she looks like you?

[Image: 0svTbPV.png]
Either pay too low, and/or the nature of the job too evil (like spreading bio chemicals to kill children and women, allowing guns and drugs, ... ) normal decent ppl wun want to do
(01-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]This is something I can never understand.

(01-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]You have left many unanswered questions
When was the first time you fûck your mother?
Was it in the kitchen? or in NTUC toilet?
Did you wear rubber or used plastic bag?
Please don't keep the public waiting

[Image: 3Zdhd6V.jpg]
Similar to USSR before Mikhail Gorbachev took over and led the great nation to horland!