SG Talk

Full Version: DBS bank screws up again today!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so long as he not restricting himself, we must learn how to help ourselves to be abled to connect
there r ways.
Will hv to appease all by extending 5millions meals after it ends
tks DBS for crediting my $800 from the PAP govt AP.
This time who is the poor guy to be blame.
DBS
Dumbass Bank for Suckers
Screw up everything and yet get multi million pay. Same as pinky
I don't know about UOB and OCBC, so cannot comment.  I use DBS Paynow, and this is my sexperience.

In terms of speed of settlement, this is the order from fastest to slowest:

1.  Paywave
2.  Good old cash

3.  Paynow using QR code (yes, a far third it is)

First, I have to log in to the DBS App which takes a while.  I am not sure if it is because of the data speed since I am using SIMBA (pay only $5 for 20GB which is MORE than enough for me)

So, you either type in your p/w or place your finger at the finger sensor, whichever log in method you have chosen.  By the time you are logged in to the App, you will already have settled the bill with Paywave.

Next, aim the phone camera at the QR Code, Scan

Then, type in the amount slowly.  The default 0.00 actually makes typing the amount more clumsy, to be honest.  At this point, you would already have got your change if you had settled with cash.

Finally, got your amount right? Now, you hit "Transfer" which will take a second or so.  And you show it to the kopi kia or the mee pok kia. He may not be waiting for you. He may be attending to other orders, so you may have to wait for him to come back to you to look at your smartphone screen.

Covid
Paywave is still the better choice if we want contactless payment, and don't want to touch physical cash for fear of germs.

Btw Observer's daughter prefers cash and not Paywave or Paynow wor. Rotfl
(02-12-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about UOB and OCBC, so cannot comment.  I use DBS Paynow, and this is my sexperience.

In terms of speed of settlement, this is the order from fastest to slowest:

1.  Paywave
2.  Good old cash

3.  Paynow using QR code (yes, a far third it is)

First, I have to log in to the DBS App which takes a while.  I am not sure if it is because of the data speed since I am using SIMBA (pay only $5 for 20GB which is MORE than enough for me)

So, you either type in your p/w or place your finger at the finger sensor, whichever log in method you have chosen.  By the time you are logged in to the App, you will already have settled the bill with Paywave.

Next, aim the phone camera at the QR Code, Scan

Then, type in the amount slowly.  The default 0.00 actually makes typing the amount more clumsy, to be honest.  At this point, you would already have got your change if you had settled with cash.

Finally, got your amount right? Now, you hit "Transfer" which will take a second or so.  And you show it to the kopi kia or the mee pok kia. He may not be waiting for you. He may be attending to other orders, so you may have to wait for him to come back to you to look at your smartphone screen.

Covid
Paywave is still the better choice if we want contactless payment, and don't want to touch physical cash for fear of germs.

Btw Observer's daughter prefers cash and not Paywave or Paynow wor. Rotfl

KNNBCCB Did you look at the mirror before you sleep last night?

[Image: I6N3Rv8.png]
Too many checking for cheng hu's Christmas present.
Money in last night
Sack this Ceca!
Welcome to Indiapore
(02-12-2023, 10:15 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Too many checking for cheng hu's Christmas present.
Money in last night

There are only 3.5 million Singaporeans of which 2 million are PG, MG, or under 21.

This leaves 1.5 million who are so called economically active.

Our population is no where even near the population of Guangdong which is 130 million.

If the App cannot handle the traffic, it's time to overhaul the IT Department.
(02-12-2023, 12:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If the App cannot handle the traffic, it's time to overhaul the IT Department.

Overhaul the ce.ca ceo first because the Ce.ca IT dept follow orders from the ce.ca ceo

Tio bo 

Confused
(02-12-2023, 01:44 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Overhaul the ce.ca ceo first because the Ce.ca IT dept follow orders from the ce.ca ceo

Tio bo 

Confused

the problem is mof n mas are too lenient to dbs
pampered to the max
every tom dick and hairy busy checking the AP, bank app no hang me more worry.
(01-12-2023, 11:50 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ARJVVKO.png]
https://tinyurl.com/4mrjncnx

not screw up then i worry
If this case happens in China, he has already gone forever lah.
(03-12-2023, 07:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]If this case happens in China, he has already gone forever lah.

SGP is not and unlike china.
(02-12-2023, 08:41 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]DBS
Dumbass Bank for Suckers

should be desi bank of singapur!
Down again
(07-12-2023, 12:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Down again

Engage so many black skin sure got problem becuz snake mouse same nest.
Today is free hawker meal day,got down boh?