SG Talk

Full Version: Edwin Goh, 29, has left Mediacorp after 14 years & is hoping to settle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
🇦🇺 Edwin Goh, 29, has left Mediacorp after 14 years & is hoping to settle down in Australia.

➡️ https://bit.ly/47I4fqK

Follow us on @mothershipsg
Tee Tiang lai Ay …. neber see or hear before
(05-12-2023, 09:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]🇦🇺 Edwin Goh, 29, has left Mediacorp after 14 years & is hoping to settle down in Australia.

FARK LAH...................1st kena dumped by Ukrainian girl.................now go AngMoh country again - hope he had to come back with his life in shambles........... Cool
(05-12-2023, 10:55 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]FARK LAH...................1st kena dumped by Ukrainian girl.................now go AngMoh country again - hope he had to come back with his life in shambles........... Cool

last known he got new gf who act in a drama too with him. Both of them go Aust.
(05-12-2023, 09:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]🇦🇺 Edwin Goh, 29, has left Mediacorp after 14 years & is hoping to settle down in Australia.

Is he living in exile

The proof is in the pudding

Kiss
(05-12-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]last known he got new gf who act in a drama too with him. Both of them go Aust.

To celebrate Christmas together in Australia..

Gesti-109
Ozzie is quite a racist country. Make sure don’t go to the wrong state.
The women there are quite open.

Go there and don’t come back to Sg.
Sg has already rotten.
(06-12-2023, 05:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Ozzie is quite a racist country. Make sure don’t go to the wrong state.

Sg has already rotten.

Many unanswered questions for a young potential big screen actor to simply just walked out of his country..

Why Singapore, one of the richest country lost its glittering and attractiveness?

Why is he not going to China or Hongkong rather than Australia?
(06-12-2023, 06:01 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Many unanswered questions for a young potential big screen actor to simply just walked out of his country..

Why Singapore, one of the richest country lost its glittering and attractiveness?

Probably got relatives over there.
lvlrsSTI 
In Australia retirees go to Old folks Home automatically once they reach 70. Unlike in Spore their children dunt take care of them.

The reason many Sporean retirees stay put because their children take care of them and bring them to hospital and restaurant once a week.

In Australia staying in old folks home is miserable, their children only visit them once a year, very sad.

My Dearest IvIrsSTI

You have not done a good job to convince this MediaCorp young actor ..
How come?
(06-12-2023, 06:12 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]lvlrsSTI 
In Australia retirees go to Old folks Home automatically once they reach 70. Unlike in Spore their children dunt take care of them.

The reason many Sporean retirees stay put because their children take care of them and bring them to hospital and restaurant once a week.

In Australia staying in old folks home is miserable, their children only visit them once a year, very sad.

My Dearest IvIrsSTI

You have not done a good job to convince this MediaCorp young actor ..
How come?

Not we don’t send, it is Sg nursing home is damn expensive. So only can afford maid who is not a professional to look after old and sickly parent.

The reason given which I know is dont abuse the system. Song Boh!
(06-12-2023, 06:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Probably got relatives over there.
He said he was confused, uncertain and don't know what to do because he only knows acting skill until a friend found him a retail job in Sydney. It was only after working there for a while that he thought of settling there. So, looks like his thought of settling down in Australia was due to the opportunity of getting a retail job as steppingstone.    Big Grin
(06-12-2023, 06:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Probably got relatives over there.

He would rather abandon ship then waiting for it to sink.

A Brave man
i watched their leaving singapore video.

the girl said she was devastated after losing family/friend (can't remember). think lose 2 at one go type of scenario..
then proceeds to say life's too short yada yada.. so migrate australia cos want to experience...

i was like "u lose ur family and friends then u dump all of them in sg to migrate and dunwant to spend more time with them?"

anyway edwin will be back when he breaks with this girl one..
(06-12-2023, 06:52 AM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]i watched their leaving singapore video.

the girl said she was devastated after losing family/friend (can't remember). think lose 2 at one go type of scenario..
then proceeds to say life's too short yada yada.. so migrate australia cos want to experience...

i was like "u lose ur family and friends then u dump all of them in sg to migrate and dunwant to spend more time with them?"

anyway edwin will be back when he breaks with this girl one..

Were they arrested for leaving?
(06-12-2023, 06:18 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]He said he was confused, uncertain and don't know what to do because he only knows acting skill until a friend found him a retail job in Sydney. It was only after working there for a while that he thought of settling there. So, looks like his thought of settling down in Australia was due to the opportunity of getting a retail job as steppingstone.    Big Grin

Retail job is better alternative than MediaCorp acting in Singapore?

Such a young man should venture outside his comfort zone rather than wasting time doing daily routine within controlled environment..
(06-12-2023, 04:34 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Is he living in exile

It's a free world. Big Grin
(06-12-2023, 05:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Ozzie is quite a racist country. Make sure don’t go to the wrong state.

Sg has already rotten.

The worst state is Adelaide.  Super racist.

Sg has already rotten.

The worst state is Adelaide.  Super racist. 

Lots of backward bumpkins there.  Melbourne, Brisbane and NSW are ok.
14 yrs still never win any award might as well retire.
(06-12-2023, 08:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]14 yrs still never win any award might as well retire.

MinDef lost a trained soldier to defend the country

Wasted
(06-12-2023, 06:01 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Many unanswered questions for a young potential big screen actor to simply just walked out of his country..

He learnt from u crying
Siang lai eh?
Do he knows me?
Maybe he got an Australian gf and thinking of settling there
(06-12-2023, 08:49 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Siang lai eh?

Acted in a rubbish kiddy movie before. I think the title is fighting spider.  Cannot make a living here especially with a dead establishment like Media Corpse, so he is now trying his luck in down under when someone get him a retail job as stepping stone to stay alive there while he try audition for roles with Aussie tv or sum thing. Yellow skin very hard to make it in movie industry there lah. Probably will crawl back after some time.     Big Grin
He still got lots of time to adventure his life abroad
(06-12-2023, 08:30 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]He learnt from u crying

He should have come here to read all your posts

Probably he learnt a lot more
(06-12-2023, 10:16 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]He should have come here to read all your posts

Probably he learnt a lot more

It is quite obvious he still want to be an actor by the ways he tried to stay alive with other jobs so that he can go for auditions. I think he will have better chance if he tries to find a foothold in Taiwan or China.      Big Grin
Pages: 1 2