SG Talk

Full Version: Assurance package still not yet received...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Think gahmen forgot about me liao, sigh
Sorry bro, just suck it up. PAP cannot be trusted.
Me too...no sound no text also
China Gotlvt still delaying payment to us as Covid Compensation?..damm
I’ve not received anything
Can go dbs bank show IC and get from counter. New service. Can collect for your family too.
I received mine on 1 Dec.
$800.
Apply paynow will get faster lah....but also if earlier you get the faster we spend ....
Maybe TS's money got wrongly routed to someone else
(09-12-2023, 03:53 PM)Handuo Wrote: [ -> ]Think gahmen forgot about me liao, sigh

Did u get the previous payout before this?
Just checked. Only $200. Just peanut as compared to increase in electricity, transportation, water tariffs and cost of living. On top of that increase in GST. KNN .
ya s u c k it up
not inform dat wat hapan NO get Zero.
Pay so much only get 200. 不够塞牙缝
(09-12-2023, 04:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Me too...no sound no text also

they many years never send me sms liao.................even sign up also no use..............never sms me get how much or when they sent me the money...........
Already spent more than half liao....just splurge freely. 
Nice.
bank credit seem haven't in usually like mid of the month..
(10-12-2023, 12:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]bank credit seem haven't in usually like mid of the month..

You anti pee ah pee?
(10-12-2023, 10:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Pay so much only get 200. 不够塞牙缝
I get only $200 also

PAP is useless, KTO, VTO!!
Where to check how much I am getting?
Is it more desirable to have $800 or 2 private properties?

A friend was asked by his brother when he griped he got only $200.

Lol.
(09-12-2023, 03:53 PM)Handuo Wrote: [ -> ]Think gahmen forgot about me liao, sigh
If yr Govt package are via credit to yr bank acct, it shd comes in by either 15 or 16 Dec. Not to worry, you wil hv it.
(10-12-2023, 01:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Where to check how much I am getting?

Check your internet bank account. Should have shown you how much was credited into your account and by whom.
(10-12-2023, 01:18 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Check your internet bank account. Should have shown you how much was credited into your account and by whom.
Ok noted
Ok found it .

https://www.govbenefits.gov.sg/am-i-eligible/ap-cash/

Quote:We are processing your payment.

Nb ...
How cum some got it on 1 dec
(10-12-2023, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How cum some got it on 1 dec

Don't know must ask Lao lan wrong   wong
(09-12-2023, 07:13 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Did u get the previous payout before this?

yep I did
Those have PayNow got on 1st/2nd Dec.
CDC Vouchers are under the Assurance Package. I heard that CDC vouchers will be disbursed in Jan 2024. How many Ministers need to work on this since their announcement in September 2023?
(10-12-2023, 01:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I get only $200 also

PAP is useless, KTO, VTO!!

The amounts given are between 200 and 800.

There are criteria which iirc include housing type and income.

If you received 200, then you would have received nothing at all, Zilch, some years ago because the government only gave to the lower ses sinkies.

Then the greedy higher ses sinkies grumbled, saying that although they lived in a landed property, their income was low.

So the government decided to give them something but it's not as much as what is given to someone living in say a 3 rm HDB flat and earning say 2k a month.

Older sinkies also get more in recognition of their past contributions towards what Singapore is today and I strongly support that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4