SG Talk

Full Version: Google defeat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14-12-2023, 06:43 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...supremacy/

Early morning, you so free to post on a topic that does not involve you

Just like PAP, your lumpar master, open big mouth of South China Sea and then on Hamas freedom fighters, when jiak pah boh sai pang

KNN, LOSERS!

Angry
(14-12-2023, 06:50 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Early morning, you so free to post on a topic that does not involve you

Just like PAP, your lumpar master, open big mouth of South China Sea and then on Hamas freedom fighters, when jiak pah boh sai pang

KNN, LOSERS!

Angry

How is Israel and Hamas of concern to u leh?  Rotfl
(14-12-2023, 06:53 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]How is Israel and Hamas of concern to u leh?  Rotfl

It concerns me as a citizen and a civilian in Sinkiepoor when we have a big loose mouth like PAP taking the wrong side of history

You really no family is it? If you have one, you will be concerned, very concerned about your master loos big mouth
(14-12-2023, 06:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It concerns me as a citizen and a civilian in Sinkiepoor when we have a big loose mouth like PAP taking the wrong side of history

You really no family is it? If you have one, you will be concerned, very concerned about your master loos big mouth

U have no family that's why u zho boh until can go concern yourself with Israel and Hamas.  Rotfl
(14-12-2023, 07:18 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U have no family that's why u zho boh until can go concern yourself with Israel and Hamas.  Rotfl

More likely you have no family, that's why you not concerned that your master PAP is putting us and our families in danger by their loose mouths and standing on the wrong side of history
(14-12-2023, 07:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]More likely you have no family, that's why you not concerned that your master PAP is putting us and our families in danger by their loose mouths and standing on the wrong side of history

I'm busy caring for and spending time with family. That's why no time to care about Israel and Hamas unlike u.  Laughing
(14-12-2023, 06:49 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I'm busy caring for and spending time with family. That's why no time to care about Israel and Hamas unlike u.  Laughing

But you have time to plp your PAP goons

If you care for your family, you would worry about PAP's allegiance to barbaric Israel, as it will isolate Sinkiepoor in the international stage, and you family's future will be bleak

So obviously, wither you're stewpig to worry about Google law suit, when instead you should care about PAP standing on the wrong side of histroy

I doubt you have any family....Ka Pui, Liar!
(15-12-2023, 04:12 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]But you have time to plp your PAP goons

If you care for your family, you would worry about PAP's allegiance to barbaric Israel, as it will isolate Sinkiepoor in the international stage, and you family's future will be bleak

So obviously, wither you're stewpig to worry about Google law suit, when instead you should care about PAP standing on the wrong side of histroy

I doubt you have any family....Ka Pui, Liar!

If u have family, u will plp whoever give u money to feed your family lor. U don't have family that's why u behave like a hooligan and offend anyone and everyone.  Laughing
(15-12-2023, 07:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u have family, u will plp whoever give u money to feed your family lor. U don't have family that's why u behave like a hooligan and offend anyone and everyone.  Laughing

You mean PAP give you money is it? PAP feed your family is it?

Give you money does not automatically mean feed your family, understand?

If PAP give your family money, then I believe you have a family

Since you write this way, clearly you have no family

So stop lying, LOSER!
(15-12-2023, 07:58 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You mean PAP give you money is it? PAP feed your family is it?

Give you money does not automatically mean feed your family, understand?

If PAP give your family money, then I believe you have a family

Since you write this way, clearly you have no family

So stop lying, LOSER!

U can really twist words leh. U have no kkj, no wonder can twist until like that. Peifu peifu.  Laughing
(15-12-2023, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U can really twist words leh. U have no kkj, no wonder can twist until like that. Peifu peifu.  Laughing
No family means no family, nothing to be ashamed about

So clear you hv no family

If early in morning, can post google defeat, then you must be too free without a family

Google got anything to do with you meh?

Clown!

SMH
(15-12-2023, 09:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]No family means no family, nothing to be ashamed about

So clear you hv no family

If early in morning, can post google defeat, then you must be too free without a family

Google got anything to do with you meh?

Clown!

SMH

If u can reply back means u too lah.  Rotfl
(15-12-2023, 09:15 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If u can reply back means u too lah.  Rotfl
My children all grown up

I monitoring forum looking for hypocrites

You leh? Posting abt Google early in morning
(15-12-2023, 09:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]My children all grown up

I monitoring forum looking for hypocrites

You leh? Posting abt Google early in morning

U mean your children abandoned u already? No wonder u r always so angry.  Laughing
(15-12-2023, 09:24 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U mean your children abandoned u already? No wonder u r always so angry.  Laughing
This shows you have no children

I only angry with hypocrites
(15-12-2023, 09:43 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]This shows you have no children

I only angry with hypocrites

U r the only hypocrite here lah. U should go let TKL touch u more often to cure your hypocrisy. Rotfl
(15-12-2023, 09:50 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U r the only hypocrite here lah. U should go let TKL touch u more often to cure your hypocrisy. Rotfl

You should take care of your own Tarma de pineapple that is up in your ass

Big Grin