SG Talk

Full Version: I Sold My Used Panties In Singapore And This Is What I Learnt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a while, I thought you FA sold your panties !
I wonder whether those men who bought the used panties smell them everyday or wear them on their heads at home?
(14-12-2023, 07:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]For a while, I thought you FA sold your panties !
[Image: woman-takes-out-underwear-to-dry-on-plan...f-buzz.png]
Russian tourist dries panties during flight
(14-12-2023, 07:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder whether those men who bought the used panties smell them everyday or wear them on their heads at home?

Of cos they bought to smell and fantasize . Grannies can pass off as young ladies online selling their worn panties! Who wants to take that chance?
(14-12-2023, 08:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Of cos they bought to smell and fantasize . Grannies can pass off as young ladies online selling their worn panties! Who wants to take that chance?

Dinobu can pretend to be SYT.
How to confirm the used panties come from seller? Is it buyer go to meet seller and then seller in front of buyer take out what she is wearing to give to buyer? If send by parcel really suspect that uses panties not worn by the seller
Those that indulge without verifying are super moronic .
(14-12-2023, 08:31 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Those that indulge without verifying are super moronic .

This accounts for the huge number of scam victims in SG.  Any deal that sounds too good to be true, is "too good to be true"!
(14-12-2023, 08:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Of cos they bought to smell and fantasize . Grannies can pass off as young ladies online selling their worn panties! Who wants to take that chance?

Perhaps the buyers used the Granny panties to go windsurfing at East Coast. LOL!
got sell used tampons ?
got sell used panties with sai included?
(14-12-2023, 07:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://zula.sg/sold-used-panties/

You wear panties meh? Thinking
(15-12-2023, 12:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You wear panties meh?

Some men enjoy wearing panties on their heads.  LOL!
(15-12-2023, 12:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Some men enjoy wearing panties on their heads.  LOL!

You need to be explicit which head? On top big head or below small head?
Sinkies are so easily conned. When I ran out of money I'd buy some panties to sell them lol...
(15-12-2023, 01:48 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You need to be explicit which head? On top big head or below small head?

On top lah!  The panties will slip off the tiny head aka pink helmet.  LOL!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCNACELwBSFryq4...3wxPASyXjA]
(15-12-2023, 01:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sinkies are so easily conned. When I ran out of money I'd buy some panties to sell them lol...

The key for them is have to be used. So you need to somehow make the newly bought panties look used?
(15-12-2023, 02:02 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]The key for them is have to be used. So you need to somehow make the newly bought panties look used?

The female sellers may get their boyfriends to wear those panties before putting them up for sale. LOL!