SG Talk

Full Version: Kathy Chow Drove The Same Mercedes For 17 Years, Her Mum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kathy Chow Drove The Same Mercedes For 17 Years, Her Mum To Inherit Her Estate Which Includes $18.6Mil Beijing Mansion 

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...ion-823516
She was 57. How old would her mother be? All the money in the world means nothing to her at that age. White hair sending black hair off..... that's heartbreaking for the mother.

The furkids will also miss their owner. They have no sense of money, know nothing about inheritance but they love unconditionally.
(14-12-2023, 10:25 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]She was 57. How old would her mother be?

(14-12-2023, 10:25 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I think she should be younger than my mother
Ok I'll go for her later but now must satisfied my mother first.

[Image: yW5BJg8.jpg]
(14-12-2023, 10:25 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]She was 57. How old would her mother be? All the money in the world means nothing to her at that age. White hair sending black hair off..... that's heartbreaking for the mother.

The furkids will also miss their owner. They have no sense of money, know nothing about inheritance but they love unconditionally.
We are only on transit to another place from our Beautiful Earth. Big Grin
(15-12-2023, 07:13 AM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]We are only on transit to another place from our Beautiful Earth. Big Grin

You sure or not?

Another place is where? You got see it or not?
(15-12-2023, 07:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You sure or not?

Another place is where? You got see it or not?

If one person says I saw! he might be lying. If ten peepur say I saw! they could be ganging up to lie.

But if a countless number of peepur from not just Singapore but everywhere in the world and not just yesterday or the day before but through the ages say I saw a chiobu with long CB hair but after blinking my eyes three times she vanished. She even smiled at me with bloodshot eyes and waved her right arm as if she was beckoning me to come! come! 跟我来!... then that can't be a lie, turd.

Common sense should tell you that 1st she must have come from a place and 2nd she is telling you to go to a certain place.

They are mutually inclusive. The apparition and the place both exist. Get it!  Rolleyes
(15-12-2023, 09:48 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If one person says I saw! he might be lying. If ten peepur say I saw! they could be ganging up to lie.

But if a countless number of peepur from not just Singapore but everywhere in the world and not just yesterday or the day before but through the ages say I saw a chiobu with long CB hair but after blinking my eyes three times she vanished. She even smiled at me with bloodshot eyes and waved her right arm as if she was beckoning me to come! come! 跟我来!... then that can't be a lie, turd.

Common sense should tell you that 1st she must have come from a place and 2nd she is telling you to go to a certain place.

They are mutually inclusive. The apparition and the place both exist. Get it!  Rolleyes
Kong Simi Lang???

Kindly refrain from engaging in such rhetoric with me, as IAM the Ordained and Anointed Messenger of GOD

You NOT qualified

Opasnie-1