SG Talk

Full Version: SIAO LANG GRAB DRIVER SPEEDS 110KM/HR @ AYE UNTIL PASSENGER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SIAO LANG GRAB DRIVER SPEEDS 110KM/HR @ AYE UNTIL PASSENGER STARTS PRAYING FOR HER LIFE

http://tinyurl.com/23y2azp2
110 normal speed in Malaysia
Grab can ban her from getting rides. She can go on public transport instead. Not advocating indiscriminate speeding up but the traffic flow is better if appropriate speeding up happens on empty roads.

Just make everyone go at speed limit all the time and take those road hogs away from the road then...

She values her life she should buy a house near her work place so she walks home. That can be an alternative.
(15-12-2023, 05:58 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Grab can ban her from getting rides. She can go on public transport instead. Not advocating indiscriminate speeding up but the traffic flow is better if appropriate speeding up happens on empty roads.

Just make everyone go at speed limit all the time and take those road hogs away from the road then...

She values her life she should buy a house near her work place so she walks home. That can be an alternative.
Surprise you can speaks for this rogue driver. You must be a grab driver. Or maybe, one of yr family member is a grab driver. A big clap for you.
[Image: AUGJtrfY65tLO.gif]
At midnight the road should have minimal traffic so it’s normal for the driver to drive a little faster. If the passenger feels it’s not safe she should have voiced out to the grab driver to slow down.
Maybe she complained so as to get a free ride from Grab.
(15-12-2023, 05:58 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Grab can ban her from getting rides. She can go on public transport instead. Not advocating indiscriminate speeding up but the traffic flow is better if appropriate speeding up happens on empty roads.

go at speed limit unfortunately is not possible look at the number of gardening going on so many times each week. with excessive block how to speed.
slow speed in rain day already got people accident. and reported not as due to gardening although everyone know it is as they try to change lane then lang ga la. one fast, one cuckoo that is why la. also look at those fast driver keep trying to tail gate then more then 3 car crash together cashing more slow slow. tell me how to go max speed limit.
too complicaated already.  still got those biker.  try to act like they are only road users.  2 paraelle. horn them show you finger ah. scare or not. if lost control hit them can go jail you know.  how to speed? also better pray not a certain race. no know why they keep being in focus as the victim for racial la?  why why? they no ask themself why other race no such problem. hope quick quick 1 singapore race then no need to let people use small thing as victim.  other race no voice , no dare say . inside heart very angry you know,

don;t la bro . no speed. move at 10km per hr.  slow slow no accident. so the man in traffic control got good kpi ma.  help people to help yourself. one day you will also need it.
(15-12-2023, 06:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Surprise you can speaks for this rogue driver. You must be a grab driver. Or maybe, one of yr family member is a grab driver.  A big clap for you.

Empty road still drive at speed limit she must stay in sentosa lah, 40km/h... You age very quickly doing that kind of speed.

Expressway is for us to move the traffic quickly and safely. I advocate speeding up when roads are clear but only on expressways. For roads feeding into residential area, all drivers should stick to speed limit bcos lots of pedestrians and breaking distance shorter at low speed (unless you like that cock driver that bang the cyclist at crossing...).
(16-12-2023, 12:04 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Empty road still drive at speed limit she must stay in sentosa lah, 40km/h... You age very quickly doing that kind of speed.

Expressway is for us to move the traffic quickly and safely. I advocate speeding up when roads are clear but only on expressways. For roads feeding into residential area, all drivers should stick to speed limit bcos lots of pedestrians and breaking distance shorter at low speed (unless you like that cock driver that bang the cyclist at crossing...).

Hello, driving at speed limit does not mean driving at 40km/hr on expressway. Limit at expressway should be at around 90km/hr. Even if you drive at 95-100km/hr it will still be ok. You may think, no car what, go faster lah. But sometimes it's not about you but a car may just appear from nowhere, or you don't see a motorcyclist nearby. 

Driving faster by 10km/hr will not get you to your destination a lot faster but will definitely endanger the livee of the driver and the passenger. Is it worth it?
(15-12-2023, 04:51 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]110 normal speed in Malaysia

In Germany high way, no speed limit. Rotfl
(16-12-2023, 12:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, driving at speed limit does not mean driving at 40km/hr on expressway. Limit at expressway should be at around 90km/hr. Even if you drive at 95-100km/hr it will still be ok. You may think, no car what, go faster lah. But sometimes it's not about you but a car may just appear from nowhere, or you don't see a motorcyclist nearby. 

Driving faster by 10km/hr will not get you to your destination a lot faster but will definitely endanger the livee of the driver and the passenger. Is it worth it?

That driver was driving below speed limit at the crossing also can hit the cyclist lor. It is how focus and attentive the driver lah. Speed plays a part in the damage if it occurs... Again not advocating speeding everywhere but allow yo speed up on empty expressways lah...
I would weigh her complaint of erratic driving and swerving more than 110 km/h.

If driving at 110 km/h is life threatening, I don't know what is not!
(16-12-2023, 09:40 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]That driver was driving below speed limit at the crossing also can hit the cyclist lor. It is how focus and attentive the driver lah. Speed plays a part in the damage if it occurs... Again not advocating speeding everywhere but allow yo speed up on empty expressways lah...

But you are advocating driving much faster beyond the allowable speed limit on expressways... going by your theory, why dun you just drive pass the red light when you see no one is crossing?
(16-12-2023, 12:04 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Empty road still drive at speed limit she must stay in sentosa lah, 40km/h... You age very quickly doing that kind of speed.

Roads are clear doesn’t mean it is safe to drive at that speed. If all drivers, at that moment, hv this mindset, it is really very very fatal if a accident occurs. You must be one of those dangerous driver who think this way. Good luck to you.
(16-12-2023, 09:40 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]That driver was driving below speed limit at the crossing also can hit the cyclist lor. It is how focus and attentive the driver lah. Speed plays a part in the damage if it occurs... Again not advocating speeding everywhere but allow yo speed up on empty expressways lah...
With yr kind of posts, you are obviously advocating  speeding almost everywhere. After that, you talk abt being how alert and attentive one shd be. If you said such points abt alertness and attentiveness, there won’t be any accidents on the roads at all. You are simply saying it is okay to drive very fast as long as one is alert and attentive. It is all abt safety rules and precautions. You are a high risk person. Take good care.
I also ever kena an old cabby who got something stick behind his back. He was driving very fast with sudden stops.

I never complained I prayed for his safety maybe he was sick and needs money.
(16-12-2023, 09:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]But you are advocating driving much faster beyond the allowable speed limit on expressways... going by your theory, why dun you just drive pass the red light when you see no one is crossing?

Because traffic light systems are there to regulate different road users in populated areas lah. School zone, sliver zone you keep to the 40km/h without questions. Expressway is a different setup to move the people quickly across a longer distance...

Aiya, already said the speeding up can only apply to expressways... 

We need to go back to the design of roads and purpose of it. We cannot have people going at 50 or 60km/h on expressways too. Those road hogs should be issued tickets too. And those who are only comfortable traveling at lower speeds should take small roads and not get onto the expressways. Just like cyclists are not allowed on expressways rite? And no pedestrians crossing on expressways too.
A lot of accidents happen cos people love to tailgate (can also be lots of people driving at overtaking lane at cruising speed). I practice 8 car lengths when driving and if I cruise at speed limit I do not take the lane 1 (rightmost lane in case people don't remember).
Once took a taxi the guy drove very slow and kept looking at the back mirror
Frustrated I told him faster can or
Not I might as well drive for u.
LOL 110 only............