SG Talk

Full Version: US COVID-19 booster: Possible 4th dose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXzHpRlSYw

watchwinder
1 day ago
This is absolutely true.  My elderly mother is triple vaxxed and still caught COVID and is very ill. The doctor said a 4th booster will probably be rolled out soon. This is nothing more than a lifetime subscription to big pharma.
after vax, then vaxx, vaxxx, and vaxxxx...
(18-11-2021, 06:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]after vax, then vaxx, vaxxx, and vaxxxx...

Yes, need to vax every six months, when will it stop....? crying
(18-11-2021, 06:05 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, need to vax every six months, when will it stop....? crying

free and shd be good for you, why cry?  Laughing
Nearly all Sinkies are became human guinea pig of US pharmaceutical industry, thanks for our PM Lee one sided pro American policy  nudie
听出耳油  Clapping
(18-11-2021, 06:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]free and shd be good for you, why cry?  Laughing

At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping
Noted on behalf for hs@... Will follow suit after Spore has booster shots done
(18-11-2021, 09:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Noted on behalf for hs@... Will follow suit after Spore has booster shots done

You are right, HSA will  follow suit..... Clapping
(18-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping

you can do us a favor by keep on posting at least once a day.

several good old friends like stupika, goat flower and laughingstock had stopped posting and that made some of us worried
(18-11-2021, 09:57 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]you can do us a favor by keep on posting at least once a day.

several good old friends like stupika, goat flower and laughingstock had stopped posting and that made some of us worried

Rotfl
(18-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]At first I thought 2 doses of vaccine is enough to stop the Covid-19, then 3 doses as booster jabs, now 4th jab, when will this end.  That is why the crying symbol is for.. Clapping

guai la.. get the 4th booster. don't question  nudie
[Image: 0-FE7-BD7-A-BC25-4-B31-85-BE-FDD9-CB6596-A9.jpg]