SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore : 7 men drugged and sexually assaulted each others wives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mass orgy........ Watched too much JAV liao
All talks, no action.
Who is this YouTuber? So her mangoes are rotten?
(19-12-2023, 06:51 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Mass orgy........ Watched too much JAV liao

How you know about JAV?

You watch too much is it?
She need to stood so low to report this to earn her likes? Digging the wound of those victims when she’s a female herself?
Her mouth must be commando trained...can talk for 1.5hrs...
Her oral job should be solid as well Big Grin
(19-12-2023, 08:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]How you know about JAV?

You watch too much is it?

U want to say u dunno JAV and never watch before? Hypocrite lah.  Laughing
(19-12-2023, 06:21 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U want to say u dunno JAV and never watch before? Hypocrite lah.  Laughing
So you admit you watch too much Jav?
v old news happened > 3 yrs ago
(19-12-2023, 06:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]So you admit you watch too much Jav?

U hypocrite never watch before ah?  Laughing
(19-12-2023, 07:22 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U hypocrite never watch before ah?  Laughing
Seeing how retarded you have become, I learn never to watch any JAV
(19-12-2023, 07:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing how retarded you have become, I learn never to watch any JAV

U learnt to be hypocrite lah. Watched before yet say never watch. U said u come here to find and hantam hypocrites but in the end u r the biggest hypocrite.  Rotfl
(19-12-2023, 08:12 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U learnt to be hypocrite lah. Watched before yet say never watch. U said u come here to find and hantam hypocrites but in the end u r the biggest hypocrite.  Rotfl

Everyone here knows I hate Nippon bastards, so you think leh, I got watch JAV or not?

You are PAP plp, no one will believe you are not a hypocrite lah
(19-12-2023, 08:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone here knows I hate Nippon bastards, so you think leh, I got watch JAV or not?

You are PAP plp, no one will believe you are not a hypocrite lah

I don't remember u got any post showing u hate Nippon bastards leh.  Laughing
(19-12-2023, 08:54 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember u got any post showing u hate Nippon bastards leh.  Laughing

Everyday you busy por PAP tua lumpar, you where got time to remember my posts?

Anyway, you did admit you watch too much JAV

You need to swallow more cum, then can ejaculate more cum after watching these JAV, as you can dry up very fast, you know
(20-12-2023, 12:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Everyday you busy por PAP tua lumpar, you where got time to remember my posts?

Anyway, you did admit you watch too much JAV

You need to swallow more cum, then can ejaculate more cum after watching these JAV, as you can dry up very fast, you know

From your description above, I confirmed that you are the one who watched too much JAV. Hypocrite Rotfl
(20-12-2023, 07:33 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]From your description above, I confirmed that you are the one who watched too much JAV. Hypocrite Rotfl

What description? You know how to read or not, WhineBig?
(20-12-2023, 07:36 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]What description? You know how to read or not, WhineBig?

Don't act blur. U know what u wrote.  Laughing
She just putting her happiness on other sadness.
(20-12-2023, 07:39 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Don't act blur. U know what u wrote.  Laughing

I wrote about you, you twit!
Seven ANIMALs in human clothes!

They should be castrated!
the youtuber has been milking old tragedy news for likes and views...
add salt add pepper...

the sg case so new, she also want to make video...
anything for the views...