SG Talk

Full Version: I went to pasar malam and ate sausages...this is what happened...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taiwan sausage now $150 instead of $1...
Cheese sausage also increase price from $1.50 to $2

[Image: M0q1emv.jpg]
Below is 2022 prices ....$1.20 for Taiwan sausage and $1.5p for cheese sausage.

Prices shot up by 30% in one year!!!

[Image: 9rWfbgy.jpg]
So far haven't seen any postings of healthy food from ahbutt. No wonder always here pain there pain
(19-12-2023, 05:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Below is 2022 prices ....$1.20 for Taiwan sausage and $1.5p for cheese sausage.

good what...............means Sinkies very rich...............hope next year 1 sausage $15.............. Clapping
(19-12-2023, 05:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So far haven't seen any postings of healthy food from ahbutt. No wonder always here pain there pain

What pain are you talking about? I don't have any pain right now.
Its cheap for junk food. Orginated from China idea.
no inflation i wori why
Assmericunt s m2 mony supply falls hard
And we have pinky with ASEAN slow tok with Japan.
And Russia says : no more problem with Japan
aha look like Russia knows wat Japan is going thr
https://qofficial.net/password
now eat.less or no longer buying from pasar malam. too expensive for low quality food. better dont eat. last time cheap , a dollar or two can eat junk food, now is too ex for such things
That's highly processed food with dunno what shit inside. Hope he din tapow home for his mom.     Big Grin
The problem here is that you said expensive but others think still cheap that why prices keep going up.
I seldom buy pasar malam food to eat Rotfl .
Why waste my stomach storage area for junk food?

I am quite a healthy person.
Recently I just bring my weight down from 67kg to below 62kg. I also find it amazing for myself .

Exercise more, you can eat more.

Best way to lose weight is to change your eating style. Sure lose weight, I have already tried.
Junk food at its best. 
Have never tried such stuff...must be very savoury and sweet which most people love to eat.
(19-12-2023, 05:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Below is 2022 prices ....$1.20 for Taiwan sausage and $1.5p for cheese sausage.

Erm...the only thing I noticed is that cheese is written as 芝士 instead of 奶酪 wor.   Rotfl
(20-12-2023, 09:18 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Junk food at it's best. 
Have never tried such stuff...must be very savoury and sweet which most people love to eat.

its
Not it's
(20-12-2023, 09:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I seldom buy pasar malam food to eat Rotfl .
Why waste my stomach storage area for junk food?

I am quite a healthy person.
Recently I just bring my weight down from 67kg to below 62kg. I also find it amazing for myself .

Exercise more, you can eat more.

Best way to lose weight is to change your eating style. Sure lose weight, I have already tried.

Losing weight if you are overweight is good.  But losing weight if you are not overweight will pose health problems.

You'd need to look at your height as well.  Not just your weight nia.  Both must go hand in hand, which is why doctors would look at your BMI rather than weight alone.  

Also, if you are a bodybuilder, you would weigh more than someone who is not, who has the same height, because muscles are pretty heavy, and certainly much heavier than fat.

So what's your height?  If you are 1.8 m and weigh less than 62 kg....hmm, better be careful.  But if you are 1.5 m weighing less than 62 kg. well, it depends on how much less it is.

It's not really due to GST as many peepur claimed..  It's the US-China trade war, the Russian-Ukraine erm...Special Military Operations, and now the Israel-Palestine war will only make it worse.

Domestically, there's another reason....Landlords raised their rental heftily due to pure greed, just because banks raised interest rates slightly.  This will cascade and so your 芝士热狗 Rotfl just costs more lor.  Love
(19-12-2023, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]What pain are you talking about? I don't have any pain right now.

You are 40 years old nao.

Not old enough yet but your cholesterol PLAGUE is building up.  Your blood can still flow for nao, but once the plague reaches a certain level, and breaks off, and CHOKES the blood flow, it WILL cause a stroke or heart attack.  

Then, you would wish that you die quickly from the HA. 

A stroke, when you have an elderly mother, who is now forced to look after you.... would be a family tragedy and breaks her heart.

Your mother is not going to be there for you for too long right.  

Who looks after you when she is gone, if half your body is paralyzed?  If you want to know what this is like, try walking, standing, putting on your shirt and underwear while pretending that your left arm and left leg, the whole limbs cannot move.  Do those with only the limbs on the right side.  See if you can do it. Rolleyes
(20-12-2023, 09:46 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Rolleyes
so sad....

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED WHILE EATING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHAME TO HUMAN
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk a GODs REJECT
(19-12-2023, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]What pain are you talking about? I don't have any pain right now.

Came across your complaints about body pain and going to jb to buy cheap painkillers

No pain now doesn't mean it's ok to eat those junk food. Must cut down or totally avoid.
(19-12-2023, 04:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Taiwan sausage now $150 instead of $1...
Cheese sausage also increase price from $1.50 to $2

[Image: M0q1emv.jpg]

You ate FA’s sausage? Laughing
Typical of a CECA baboon ... no money eat, complain expensive ...