SG Talk

Full Version: 28-year-old man nabbed for allegedly driving against traffic, hit-and-run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
28-year-old man nabbed for allegedly driving against traffic, hit-and-run, drink driving 

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...nk-driving
Will they review the penalty for drink driving? How about license revoke as long as one caught drink driving?
Science along with man's intelligence had invented a lot of things. We talk about AI and 6G, and the way all things are going to be connected.

While man has become more advanced in these aspects, his heart remains the same as before. In my youth, we had the peepur who stole, robbed, cheated, fought, killed, drove cars recklessly, got drunk, you name it. Now our chewren and grandchewren have grown up, and we see history being repeated all over again.

28 years old? He'd think he's a full-grown man, and of course that's what he is. To me, he's just a kiddo, and forever will be. Seeing him driving recklessly only makes me muse....
The police said the car was later involved in a second accident with a bus and a motorcycle in Lentor Avenue – on a slip road into the TPE exit – before it left the scene.

Motorists convicted of dangerous driving for the first time can be jailed for up to a year, fined up to $5,000 or both. Repeat offenders can be jailed for up to two years, fined up to $10,000 or both.

Those convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol can be fined between $2,000 and $10,000, jailed for up to 12 months or both. If convicted twice or more, they can be fined between $5,000 and $20,000, and jailed for up to two years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must be a foreigner

His car already $100k or $130k, lah

Just fine $20k, wet-wet- water
(26-12-2023, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY TRUCKS
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU A WHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED ALONG ARAB ST
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU FUCKED BY MEN