SG Talk

Full Version: SG Pools Online Betting Qns here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Online Website, anyone knows if possible to see the 4D numbers placed and the Toto numbers placed?

I cant remember what numbers i bought after closing the page 

Knn, SG Pools, take my money oredi and never even give me a betting slip..,

CCB PAP!!!
Go to Transaction History la F...k.
Gamble also dunno how, how to strike like that ?
At the main page, wait a while n u will see Transaction History tab on the left la, CCB
When bank balance inflated can check the source whether SGPool or money laundry.
(19-11-2021, 03:58 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]At the main page, wait a while n u will see Transaction History tab on the left la, CCB

KNNBCCB, the Transaction Hstory only shows the $$$ I placed, but not the betting slips with the numbers I placed, you nabei chow ter ter, you working for SG Pools issit?

If you know, show me a screenshot then..chow ter ter
Click on Transaction History

THEN CLICK ON THE CIRCLED ARROW
CCB PAP SG Pools!

I just want the betting slip, like the betting slips I get when I go to the booth to place my bets, NOT the manner this retarded SG Pools Website does...

In order for me to see the numbers of each of my 4D and Toto, I hv to expand out each to show more columns, CCB!

You know how many 4D and Toto bets I placed or not??

4D - 20 numbers

Toto - 50 Ordinary, 10 System 8

You know how many times I have to click or tab (on my mobile) or not?

And I cannot take screenshots of the numbers as the screenshots will be too long for the PC screen and mobile as well

CCB, I just want the betting slips, like what I get at the booth, is this too much to ask? Nabei chao ter ter and you hv this SG Pools spy come into my thread to spew more idiotic nonsense, KNNBCCB PAP SG Pools!!
F...k la...easier to bet online la..collect money also easy.
Btw, ur bet is nothing compared to me.
Ownself kumlan wanna blame others...pui !
(19-11-2021, 06:33 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]F...k la...easier to bet online la..collect money also easy.

I always double check my numbers see if win before the idiotic Website post it in my account.

The fking website always delay until 8pm then post the result, earlier than that, it says Open Bets

Like this kind of mediocre standard you can accept meh? Fking hell, no wonder always poor, gamble also still so poor, time to demand from PAP SG Pools better standard and user experience

Dun always kiss their smelly asshole, you will never be rich this way, kook!!

CCB PAP SG Pools, simpur thing also make it so complex!!!
(19-11-2021, 06:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I always double check my numbers see if win before the idiotic Website post it in my account.

The fking website always delay until 8pm then post the result, earlier than that, it says Open Bets

Like this kind of mediocre standard you can accept meh? Fking hell, no wonder always poor, gamble also still so poor, time to demand from PAP SG Pools better standard and user experience

Dun always kiss their smelly asshole, you will never be rich this way, kook!!

CCB PAP SG Pools, simpur thing also make it so complex!!!

Use your handphone to capture the computer lottery screen la..if u scared...or kiasu.
(19-11-2021, 06:38 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, ur bet is nothing compared to me.

My winnings ratio is so much better than your pathetic $60 over $1,120, you not think you idiot donor meh, CCB fool!
(19-11-2021, 06:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]My winnings ratio is so much better than your pathetic $60 over $1,120, you not think you idiot donor meh, CCB fool!

F...k la..this is only this month. U dunno how to read isit ?
(19-11-2021, 06:44 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Use your handphone to capture the computer lottery screen la..if u scared...or kiasu.

I always do that, but this time I went to take my door as door bell ring for delivery of my Shopee items

The stupid SG Pools website timed me out before I could take the screenshots and I have so many numbers, I cannot remember most of them, CCB!!

Are you for real, kook??
(19-11-2021, 06:48 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]F...k la..this is only this month. U dunno how to read isit ?

Whatever lah, you still lose my winning ratio lah, with your kind of low standard expectation of this retarded SG Pools website, I think your wife is the smelly CECA that developed it

Fking low standard, Neh Kook!!
Like it or not Sgpools is d biggest winner
Waiting for someone to post his Singapore pools online big ticket winning to show that there's no hanky panky to cheat you of your big winning lah...

We often see the TOTO cheque, but never seen the auto bank in to sgpools account screenshot. Lol
Online betting is very simple. Need to be so pek chek meh? 😂
(19-11-2021, 09:07 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Online betting is very simple. Need to be so pek chek meh? 😂

Something wrong with you
Rotfl this thread is too funny
Now oredit 1030pm and yet my bets still are Open, not settled yet

PAP SG Pools really kumlan, simple things also delay just because it is online!

CCB!
(21-11-2021, 10:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Now oredit 1030pm and yet my bets still are Open, not settled yet

PAP SG Pools really kumlan, simple things also delay just because it is online!

CCB!

Did u win so much that u r scared that sgpools will run road?  Rotfl
(22-11-2021, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Did u win so much that u r scared that sgpools will run road?  Rotfl

Probably punt voluminous combinations.
(22-11-2021, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Did u win so much that u r scared that sgpools will run road?  Rotfl

Today win

Win big, kuku u
(19-11-2021, 03:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]The Online Website, anyone knows if possible to see the 4D numbers placed and the Toto numbers placed?

I cant remember what numbers i bought after closing the page 

Knn, SG Pools, take my money oredi and never even give me a betting slip..,

CCB PAP!!!

you are a crazy retarded total loser coporhagia scum mad dog!

you go die now! you are a useless piece of shit!

It is so obvious that you this scum dog is banging your tiny balls in intense anger that after you this scum dog tried everyday for soooooooo many weeks, but the admin still never ban my nick!

This new sgtalk's admin is chinese race and he is not a china-hater, he is different from that old sgtalk racist china-hater alleggsinonebasket!

Last night my house' big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your whore female family member until they all died!

And you this scum total loser mad retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
(21-12-2021, 08:34 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]you are a crazy retarded total loser coporhagia scum mad dog!

you go die now! you are a useless piece of shit!

It is so obvious that you this scum dog is banging your tiny balls in intense anger that after you this scum dog tried everyday for soooooooo many weeks, but the admin still never ban my nick!

This new sgtalk's admin is chinese race and he is not a china-hater, he is different from that old sgtalk racist china-hater alleggsinonebasket!

Last night my house' big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your whore female family member until they all died!

And you this scum total loser mad retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png