SG Talk

Full Version: Next year, year of the Tiger … scary lah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2020 was year of the Rats …. it associated with diseases and plague - it brought in CoVid
2021 this year of the Ox …. it associated tough toils under sun  … this year everyone toiling under the CB, lockdown, restriction … very hard year for many
2022 next year, year of the Tiger ….. its associated with carnage and being prey on …. so with 2019 & 2020 direction …. many will be eaten in debts when interest rates go up and more jobless as many companies trying to recover from pandemic.

What do you think.

2023 year of the Rabbit … hopefully a year of gentle recovery and its ability to multiply 
2024 year of the Dragon …. this year I think will be a GREAT year
Tiget Balm - Work where it hurts.
(19-11-2021, 04:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Tiget Balm - Work where it hurts.

But it burns and not necessary works. 
Next year better stay out of the open, so the Tiger won't see you, and if you are seen, prepare to run, run real fast
Water Tiger...
But Spore a lot of paper tigers
(19-11-2021, 04:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]But it burns and not necessary works. 
Next year better stay out of the open, so the Tiger won't see you, and if you are seen, prepare to run, run real fast

But humans cannot outrun a tiger.... Laughing
(19-11-2021, 04:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Tiget Balm - Work where it hurts.

Tiger show in Bangkok.
(19-11-2021, 08:45 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Water Tiger...
But Spore a lot of paper tigers

Then …. many will be deep in waters with debts
(19-11-2021, 08:48 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But humans cannot outrun a tiger.... Laughing

Aiya … look at your horoscope lor then think on how to outsmart the Tiger
(19-11-2021, 08:54 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]Tiger show in Bangkok.

Then you will kenna by Thai-"girls" ….
Tiger will take charge and make good decision hopefully.
(19-11-2021, 11:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya … look at your horoscope lor then think on how to outsmart the Tiger

FYI I don't believe in HORROR-SCOPE...... Laughing Rotfl
(20-11-2021, 09:00 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]FYI I don't believe in HORROR-SCOPE...... Laughing Rotfl

Aiya, I dun believe also but say say just for fun. fear mongering a bit lah, scare some of those pussies here a lit  Laughter-144