SG Talk

Full Version: Why You'll HATE living in JAPAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Why You'll HATE living in JAPAN

°
Expensive culture.
Do you watch the whole video?
Or did you see the words "Hate Japan" and eagerly posted?

Video is generic in n terms of emotional phases when some one lives in a foreign country.

Apparently, this guy loves Japan and stay on for many yrs.

°
Bloody japenis very arrogant and rude towards other Asian especially Chinese. I have seen them kicking Asian tourist luggage in their jammed pack trains. They think they dam bloody atas. Good that China is very powerful and blowing pressure down their necks.
(20-11-2021, 09:44 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody japenis very arrogant and rude towards other Asian especially Chinese. I have seen them kicking Asian tourist luggage in their jammed  pack trains. They think they dam bloody atas. Good that China is very powerful and blowing pressure down their necks.

Perhaps they think the Chinese are the sick man of Asia....when they conquered large expanse of Chinese territory during the second world war..... crying
(20-11-2021, 09:47 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps they think the Chinese are the sick man of Asia....when they conquered large expanse of Chinese territory during the second world war..... crying
Agree , that was in the past, now see if the japenis dare to be funny with Great China. Today when Great China sneeze on them, they panic and quickly run to report to their kwai loh brother USA.
nihonjin 有礼无体 desu
They can b worse than wild animals ,, only respecf the angmos who bombed them , the rest r sickly dying good for mass slaughter
(20-11-2021, 09:44 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody japenis very arrogant and rude towards other Asian especially Chinese. I have seen them kicking Asian tourist luggage in their jammed  pack trains. They think they dam bloody atas. Good that China is very powerful and blowing pressure down their necks.
This is really true. When me n nephew were in Hokkaido, we took a piece of honey dew from the shelf and that young jap slapped my nephew hand. This is damn*ed rude. In the first place, the honey dew were not even covered up and is left out openly. Japs are really hypocrite, boastful and not genuinely polite.
(20-11-2021, 09:55 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]Agree , that was in the past, now see if the japenis dare to be funny with Great China. Today when Great China sneeze on them, they panic and quickly run to report to their kwai loh brother USA.

that’s why we must do our part to punish Japanese xmm….make them kimochi and yamatei  Big Grin
One thing that is true in the video is that the Japanese are not that friendly. While working in Japan, I had a more difficult time talking to my colleagues outside of work. Very different elsewhere in the world. Only in Japan did I encounter this issue.

Someone tried to explain to me that it is because the Japanese lacked confidence in English and thus they tend to clam up. Could be true but does not explain the experiences for those foreigners who can speak Japanese.