SG Talk

Full Version: Garbagemen planning to increase shopping plastic bags to 10 cents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chinese Poh zuar claim garbagemen got do survey and majority participants agree should up 10 cents!
Any excuse to squeeze old hundred surnames for more moollah. Who in their right mind will agree to up an essential item price.
How come no one interview me. How come no nationwide census on dis. Now plastic bag sellers will oso use the opp up their plastic bag prices
How come they don’t ban alcohol?  Rotfl

Boycott those supermarkets charging you 10cents for plastic bag.
[Image: giphy-4-1.gif]

[Image: 0YOea42.gif]
Ready to squeeze citizens kao kao.
Ok wat...10cent only..can buy wat with 10cent..
They are using the boiling frog tactic to squeeze blood money from peasants by increading slowly so that peasants dun feel pain and eventually get used to further increases like hawker food. 
If PAP is serious to stop peasants from using plastic bags, they shud increase to one dollar straight away.     Rolleyes
How come they don't ban ciggies?
BUT THE PLASTIIC BAG charge for super markets is donated to charity or not?
ok not madatory for the 5 cents to go to charity

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/wast...bag-charge
Hmm…. could be fake poll. I would definitely not agree to it.
And hopefully gahment not so silly to lose votes over this in the next GE.

And egg face Amy Khor can lose her seat Laughing
(30-12-2023, 07:00 AM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]How come they don't ban ciggies?

no ban

just price it at 25 dollars 10sticks
gst mot included
Let them increase to whatever amount they want to charge. At the most I will not use them and throw whatever rubbish into the dustbin. Let the garbage men smell all the rubbish in its glory and natural form. After all they ask for it.
if true, vote wisely
Since they pro environmental friendly why not discontinued paper production?
Charge paper reading higher la....to reduce carbon...
Vote them out!
PAP dare not set levies on foreign human garbage coming in

But they set levies on plastic bags to throw garbage
(30-12-2023, 07:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm…. could be fake poll. I would definitely not agree to it.

True,  who in the right frame of mind would agree to a higher price. Likely they chose to  ask those irrational people which came out with a queer result. 

Even though I  can afford to pay, I will still say NO.
Sheet better order more plastic bags
(29-12-2023, 05:52 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Chinese Poh zuar claim garbagemen got do survey and majority participants agree should up 10 cents!
Any excuse to squeeze old hundred surnames for more moollah. Who in their right mind will agree to up an essential item price.
How come no one interview me. How come no nationwide census on dis. Now plastic bag sellers will oso use the opp up their plastic bag prices

i never believe this survey 
who are the respondents?

sillporeans willing to part more of their  their money becos of the name of climate change ?
how much can u change
That idiot disGrace robbing people in the name of COP, lah

[Image: dis-Grace-Intl-Coopr-for-Climate-Nov-21.png]