SG Talk

Full Version: Average income couple accumulated $6.5M in savings- this is how they did it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can imagine sgbutt everyday searching youtube videos on how to get rich  Laughing
Mainly from properties lah.

Children's scholarships especially overseas ones, can aso save a lot.
Tio toto lah... 😂
After teaching for few decades salary still so low, at $6000? Is it kindergarten teachers?
Now fresh graduates starting pay already $5000.
(29-12-2023, 09:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine sgbutt everyday searching youtube videos on how to get rich  Laughing

Follow too many idols sure confused like hell Big Grin
Ah Butt will die of stifling if he goes working. He prefers to sit around and listen to angmos talking cock about China, then join in with his warp opinion without even stepping ashore in China before. He also thinks he can run China better then Xi, who was chosen out from 1.5 billion people.     Big Grin
Got mama taking care of him, no worry lah. Later can sell or rent out the flat, and retire happily in jb.
(30-12-2023, 08:44 AM)Ioe your llHuliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Butt will die of stifling if he goes working. He prefers to sit around and listen to angmos talking cock about China, then join in with his warp opinion without even stepping ashore in China before. He also thinks he can run China better then Xi, who was chosen out from 1.5 billion people.     Big Grin

Like your joke about Xi being chosen by 1.5B people

Listen to what the masses are saying to him. These are not ang moh hor.

I spoke to Chinese guy who took up citizens.here what he said about China govt is worse than what Ang Moh ever says!
Aiyah no big deal. Getting rich from properties in the past was easy peasy in the past.
(30-12-2023, 08:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Got mama taking care of him, no worry lah. Later can sell or rent out the flat, and retire happily in jb.

A person who attack the circumstance of others reflects your poor character.
(30-12-2023, 10:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]A person who attack the circumstance of others reflects your poor character.

You everyday attack the circumstances of china also what? So your character aso very poor?
(30-12-2023, 10:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You everyday attack the circumstances of china also what? So your character aso very poor?

Nothing personal. A country'sirection and leadership is a legitimate discussion topic.
(30-12-2023, 11:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing personal. A country'sirection and leadership is a legitimate discussion topic.

An individual's behaviours aso affect the society and country. They are aso legitimate discussion topic what, no?
(30-12-2023, 10:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I spoke to Chinese guy who took up citizens.here what he said about China govt is worse than what Ang Moh ever says!

Outdated COVID demonstration video la.
(30-12-2023, 06:15 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Outdated COVID demonstration video la.

That's why I said he listens to videos without knowing exactly the real root cause or believe blindly then formed opinion with his defective warp logic.   Or he quickly goes looked for a video that complained about something irrelevant to the subject and try to smoke the forum that he is smart and correct.    Big Grin
we only know Dola pokkai
still want its lolipok
(30-12-2023, 10:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]A person who attack the circumstance of others reflects your poor character.

when are you getting married ?
(30-12-2023, 10:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I spoke to Chinese guy who took up citizens.here what he said about China govt is worse than what Ang Moh ever says!

Loo loo had advised dun mix with pdf because they'll spread their negative energy to you and you'll vecum like them
(31-12-2023, 01:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I said he listens to videos without knowing exactly the real root cause or believe blindly then formed opinion with his defective warp logic.   Or he quickly goes looked for a video that complained about something irrelevant to the subject and try to smoke the forum that he is smart and correct.    Big Grin

He never use tiong data, maybe a few scmp which is not tiong enough really.
If want to have accurate views, it must read from both sides of the story, then can understand the whole picture.

Anyway many things are not duplicatable, because situation differs.