SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore's Orchard Road loses Chinese tourists, midrange spenders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spend  money People will choose the most value for money. To park money, people will choose the safest.
This doesn't happen suddenly. Many of us have already noticed the diminishing attractiveness of not only Orchard road but general retail in Spore. But PAP didn't care. I dun believe they dunno about this but this doesn't seem to be high on their agenda.
Very foolish to attract CECA. They are 5x poorer than AhTiong.

China is now planning for 30Trillion GDP.
They got feasible plan…
(30-12-2023, 02:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't happen suddenly. Many of us have already noticed the diminishing attractiveness of not only Orchard road but general retail in Spore. But PAP didn't care. I dun believe they dunno about this but this doesn't seem to be high on their agenda.

v v vhigh on their agenda is to import more n more new citizens to vote for pap so they can govt spore as dynasty legacy continue till doomsday
How come NikeiAsia din mention Orchard Road captured tons of Pinoy tourists?      Big Grin
(30-12-2023, 02:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Very foolish to attract CECA. They are 5x poorer than AhTiong.

China is now planning for 30Trillion GDP.
They got feasible plan…

CECA tourists will spend on NOTHING but will utilize their time in Singapore to look for white collar jobs.
(30-12-2023, 04:33 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]CECA tourists will spend on NOTHING but will utilize their time in Singapore to look for white collar jobs.

The first thing they look for is Oyk and public toilet
Just make sure there are 70% cheaper stores outside Orchard

And increase 40% more local brand names besides food
My friend works in DFS and her observation is that the biggest spenders by far are the PRC Chinese and Vietnamese as they buy expensive liquor and perfume.

The stingiest of them all? Indians by a country mile. They buy nothing and walk around looking for free samples.
Singapore is just a stepping stone to cheaper countries nearby.
If our population has beeb increasing with more and more imports each year, then our shopping spree should also increase. Unless those foreigners working here are not shopping here.
[Image: IMG-3177.jpg]