SG Talk

Full Version: Dam fedup been wake up by construction works ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dig here and there end up nothing productive from Gov.....the sound woke me up from sleep.....yesterday whole day been squeezed by Uncle at work ...

whole body feel tired and mind blur blur wanna rest more but been woke up by construction noise...
(20-11-2021, 10:24 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]dig here and there end up nothing productive from Gov.....the sound woke me up from sleep.....yesterday whole day been squeezed by Uncle at work ...

whole body feel tired and mind blur blur wanna rest more but been woke up by construction noise...

Which part of u got squeezed by your uncle? Laughing
(20-11-2021, 10:24 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]dig here and there end up nothing productive from Gov.....the sound woke me up from sleep.....yesterday whole day been squeezed by Uncle at work ...

I too shared yr same sentiments. Wonder why they keep digging the roads, covered it up and dig again. Why is Govt keeps doing this? It really jammed practically many roads causing lots of inconvenience to road users.
Testicles Big Grin
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-11-20-at-10-41-06-AM.png]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-11-20-at-10-41-13-AM.png]

than Uncle also disturb.....early morning what app me, this RR cigar tray nice or not
(20-11-2021, 10:41 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I too shared yr same sentiments. Wonder why they keep digging the roads, covered it up and dig again. Why is Govt keeps doing this? It really jammed practically many roads causing lots of inconvenience to road users.

Who knows....do recall LTA The ex Director into corruption...
EPIC AGO yearly found flaws from various ministries come funds, how to use etc , record , assets never fill up properly

those affected Ministries AS USUAL will reply back " Re train , Guide those staff involve. " Every Single year repeat the same reply.

No body , no one like that take any responsible...This is why civil service under this current Leader LHL is doing downhill
(20-11-2021, 10:41 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I too shared yr same sentiments. Wonder why they keep digging the roads, covered it up and dig again. Why is Govt keeps doing this? It really jammed practically many roads causing lots of inconvenience to road users.

Sometimes there is lack of coordination, amongst the telco, PUB water dept. PUB electrical dept and gas dept.  Therefore they dig for their own services and dig again for other services......  Surprised Nothingtosay Scream
Ask yr uncle squeeze hotdogs continue mouth la

It's for cable maintenance and upgrades. Power lines, fibre, telco etc. Our lines all buried under the road. Otherwise, our roads will look like this.

[Image: bp_thai_110118_58.jpg]
My place last time LTA Site knocking 2-4am for a period of time.
Day time go block road lanes and cause traffic jam night time go do knock knock at sites. This show who is the boss.
(20-11-2021, 10:45 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows....do recall LTA The ex Director into corruption... 
EPIC AGO yearly found flaws from various ministries come funds, how to use etc , record , assets never fill up properly

those affected Ministries AS USUAL will reply back " Re train , Guide those staff involve. " Every Single year repeat the same reply.

No body , no one like that take any responsible...This is why civil service under this current Leader LHL is doing downhill
Possibly cud be. They generate unnecessary projects for what purpose? I wonders. This area needs serious and deep scrutiny. Relevant authorities especially CPIB better do an audit check.
Thats why flooding more common and on the rise. Nothing to do with global warming or climate change.
Pump priming....
(20-11-2021, 11:50 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly cud be. They generate unnecessary projects for what purpose? I wonders. This area needs serious and deep scrutiny. Relevant authorities especially CPIB better do an audit check.

You spot on, you can just take a look around your neighbourhood even got friend, relative " IF " they are civil servants, while having usual chit chat session you will know the type of " working culture inside public sectors/stat boards "...... or you have tender with any Ministries from schools, polys etc just see how their staffs works.

[Image: excavator-excavating.gif]

Sue them lor. Confused