SG Talk

Full Version: China : Thousands protest death of teen student on Christmas Eve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another usual anti China morning breakfast post from sgbutt.

They are mourning, not protesting.
They can protest, hv more freedom than you
(31-12-2023, 10:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]They can protest, hv more freedom than you

freedom to get raped in  xinjiang rape camp
(31-12-2023, 11:11 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]freedom to get raped in  xinjiang rape camp

Another ccpie who can only hide inside your house to protest? Useless low ses pdf
(31-12-2023, 11:11 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]freedom to get raped in  xinjiang rape camp

[Image: IMG-0730.jpg]
1.4 billion minus 1 equals to???
(31-12-2023, 10:57 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]They can protest, hv more freedom than you

I did not say any thing about the video just that it happened.
I view that ability of the Chinese to protest as something positive. When they lose the ability to protests it is another regression.

As for protests in Singapore, what do you think Singaporeans should protest on?
(31-12-2023, 12:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I did not say any thing about the video just that it happened.
I view that ability of the Chinese to protest as something positive. When they lose the ability to protests it is another regression.

As for protests in Singapore, what do you thing Singaporeans should protest on?

Whatever, they hv more freedom than you. They can protest against something they dun like, they can even overthrow the government like what they'd done in the past thousands of yrs

Can you do any of these?
I'm more interested in what's happening in India. Can sgbutt also share news on this country?
(31-12-2023, 12:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I did not say any thing about the video just that it happened.

As for protests in Singapore, what do you think Singaporeans should protest on?

Which coutries and garments are perfect? Why pick on china?

As an individual, are you able to stand on yr own two feet before you criticise others? Yes or no? Try it out so you'll know difficult it is
Can TS tell me what actually happened. Why student's death spark protest?  Why has this got to do with XJP?   Thinking