SG Talk

Full Version: 29yo PWC auditor quits Oz job and splurge >100K to open a cafe in Tanglin...kym
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got guts and dream Smile

Not like FA, forever por his uncle lumpar. Always kenna squeeze and eat his hotdogs. Laughing
This kind cannot hack it in those audit firm so quit. Many I know cannot take the pressure and workload. 
At her age likely an executive level so pay not that great but lots of work. But one can hang in there and perform, can easily be a partner mid 30s to 40s where the big bucks roll in.
Tanglin.. place quite ulu and not much traffic.
(20-11-2021, 02:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]This kind cannot hack it in those audit firm so quit. Many I know cannot take the pressure and workload. 
At her age likely an executive level so pay not that great but lots of work. But one can hang in there and perform, can easily be a partner mid 30s to 40s where the big bucks roll in.

You know what's dream or not? Audit work is boring, not something people will enjoy doing.
(20-11-2021, 02:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what's dream or not? Audit work is boring, not something people will enjoy doing.

dream is at night sleep dream …. dream and reality are 2 different world. This girl family got $$ sure can dream lah.
If her family not rich, she likely still be PWC working trying to pay off her student loan or trying to save up some $$$ …. not throw 100k dice
Why splurge and not invest........more so being in accounting profession.
(20-11-2021, 02:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]dream is at night sleep dream …. dream and reality are 2 different world. This girl family got $$ sure can dream lah.
If her family not rich, she likely still be PWC working trying to pay off her student loan or trying to save up some $$$ …. not throw 100k dice

Luckily in this world we have many entrepreneurs who are not like you.
(20-11-2021, 02:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily in this world we have many entrepreneurs who are not like you.

Entrepreneurs and children play masak masak is 2 different world.
All rich people play ground. I poor people cannot even bear to spend $20 to eat donnot whats the food.