SG Talk

Full Version: 2molo, makan place sure packed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friends gathering liow … must book place for 5 persons. Maybe go eat grilled fish or Kimchi BBQ  Rotfl
Whats your plan?
than later complain money not enough ???? LOL....
I book for next month Imperial Treasure Paragon Super Peking Roast Duck.

having lunch with my ex colleagues.
living with covid  Clapping
(21-11-2021, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]than later complain money not enough ???? LOL....

then you dun go out lor
(21-11-2021, 11:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]My friends gathering liow … must book place for 5 persons. Maybe go eat grilled fish or Kimchi BBQ  Rotfl
Whats your plan?

That is what many retirees will do, to catch up with ex classmates, friends and relatives..... Clapping
(21-11-2021, 01:45 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is what many retirees will do, to catch up with ex classmates, friends and relatives..... Clapping

quite a few have been doing for months  Laughing
Yeah, Chinatown Hawker Centre ah peh can gathered again...
(21-11-2021, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]quite a few have been doing for months  Laughing

But in the past the rule is only 2 to a table, and cannot mingle about..... Laughing
.......and also hectic days for SPF attending to altercations & brawls.
(21-11-2021, 03:02 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But in the past the rule is only 2 to a table, and cannot mingle about..... Laughing

illegally...........  Rolleyes Laughing
Maybe after hearty meal go look for Yumi 🙄
(21-11-2021, 05:30 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe after hearty meal go look for Yumi 🙄

Eat melons?
(21-11-2021, 06:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Eat melons?

Lick melons and meow meow   Kissed
IAM more wori if makan place not packed.
It means a new awareness has taken place.