SG Talk

Full Version: Sg police to have more powers to conduct searches without warrants under proposed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No thank you Shame-mugan
Next time when you see a police, never put your hand in your pocket.
(10-01-2024, 03:42 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]No thank you Shame-mugan

Become barbaric nation? Thinking
Dont step on the toes of your neighbour’s policeman. He may then call for a search of your flat just to show off his powers.
This is crap. Even China's gong ann needs a warrant to do search. The search warrant is to prevent rogue police from abusing powers or do criminal things.       Rolleyes
earlier on olady got bad intent remember robodog
they r coming for us.
[Image: %E9%82%84%E6%9C%89%E6%B3%95%E5%BE%8B%E5%...%97%8E.gif]
Looks like snake is pathing his way to some of his preys
what about cavity searches ?

if so, i must join back Mata liao
What crap is ah neh shameful proposing? Think he’s getting a little senile as he ages?
Shan is worse than Kim jong UN.
He is stressed.
Singapore marching into the Great reset not helping much
dat world is dytopian.
(10-01-2024, 03:42 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]No thank you Shame-mugan

Eh Mao-nthink, why you change his name to Shame-mugam?

He's a Singaporean not an Indian.. Don't mix up.  Rolleyes
(10-01-2024, 05:23 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]what about cavity searches ?

if so, i must join back Mata liao

We will assign you to the section for checking gheys and only gheys. Tiagong this forum has a few... KILLchoy aka Assmin, Fartdoyouthink..
(10-01-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]They can search my granddaughter's cavity after I am done. No problem

[Image: cORnmmP.gif]
(10-01-2024, 08:30 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Shan is worse than Kim jong UN.
That fella name is now renamed as Shame-Kim-un. They are twin brothers now.
How to make sure the police dun abuse their power?
(10-01-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]We will assign you to the section for checking gheys and only gheys. Tiagong this forum has a few... KILLchoy aka Assmin, Fartdoyouthink..

[Image: S0Nma.gif]
fxxk, them,, more power to search, then they can molest woman, woman also can molest woman, and man molest man,

we have got gay and lesbian police surely..

but i do not mind if woman molest me, maybe they can cure my sex dyfunction,,,

if tat the case,, thank u PAP,.. i will use my cock to vote for u,,, use my cock to stamp on the voting card..
(10-01-2024, 09:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]How to make sure the police dun abuse their power?

Good question , ask Mr SHAME..
So many issues affecting the citizens yet spend ao much time on 1 power abuse policy....,
(11-01-2024, 02:27 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Good question , ask Mr SHAME..

Ask him about the Ride_out?
Is this fella trying to make this red dot into the wild wild east?
Why don't just say all gov ppl can break door and enter your home with just 1 big stroke of pen..instead of so many small strokes slow boiling frogs
Looks like he wants to start a Gestapo unit to instil fear.     Big Grin
(10-01-2024, 08:36 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Eh Mao-nthink, why you change his name to Shame-mugam?
He's a Singaporean not an Indian.. Don't mix up.  Rolleyes

Hmmm...Why is Oyk so glass heart when comes to Shame-mugam and his skin colour ? Big Grin
Animal Farm dog unit... OP
at the start of the plandemi remember they buy Robodogs
know wat robodogs can do?
Tacticlal chiong into urHouse
open door
Hammer u dead
nak nak nak robodog
[Image: Screenshot-from-2024-01-11-14-18-25.png]
Pages: 1 2