SG Talk

Full Version: Woman opens up about difficulties after quitting her job without a plan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
💻 'You get addicted to freedom': Woman opens up about difficulties after quitting her job without a plan, drawing support online

Finding a job can be a gruelling process, from updating one's resume to consistently applying for relevant job openings to preparing for interviews.

READ: https://bit.ly/3RSvkRd

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
She is stupid.🤭
She open legs also can get good money Big Grin

More if she willing to take it in her bung hole Smile
(10-01-2024, 08:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]She open legs also can get good money Big Grin

More if she willing to take it in her bung hole Smile

Should do massage and Jua Gen service
Small island densely populated find job is like searching needle in the deep ocean
If u are heng that is different story
(10-01-2024, 08:04 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Should do massage and Jua Gen service

And include Cim, double fly, tarma, painting and AR Big Grin
Look not old also difficult to find job.
Jialat… can try govt job?

After 50, difficult to find a decent job.
Sg has already overpopulated.
In bad time, more ppl will have to eat grass at home.
I take my hat off you the both of you
I believe some of us with family of 2 kids cannot survive without a job for 6 months. Sg cost of living is no joke.
(10-01-2024, 07:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]💻 'You get addicted to freedom': Woman opens up about difficulties after quitting her job without a plan, drawing support online

Finding a job can be a gruelling process, from updating one's resume to consistently applying for relevant job openings to preparing for interviews.

READ: https://bit.ly/3RSvkRd

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

The only thing miserable about updating your resume and sending out tens and then hundreds of it to prospective employers is that you don't get paid for doing that.

That's not a very difficult job compared with the various assignments you do in a company.

So I don't understand why the headline is written as though updating your resume which can be donr in one hour, and sending it out in one minute per application is so difficult.

Of course not getting a phone call can be very daunting after having sent out close to a hundred applications.

Worse is having had your hope raised sky high..went for an interview and not being offered the job right away, as hoped, and being told 'Mr KillChoy, we still have other candidates to interview... we will let you know if you are shortlisted for a second interview'.  Laughing

And you wait.. one day becomes one week, then two weeks. Still nobody calls.  Rotfl
(10-01-2024, 08:21 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a very difficult job compared with the various assignments you do in a company.

[Image: ez0HOC4.gif]
Her eyebrows very ugly.
Better become a housewife
(10-01-2024, 08:21 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]i am halfwit
[Image: S0Nma.gif]
(10-01-2024, 08:04 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Should do massage and Jua Gen service

China women are not bad at this.
(10-01-2024, 11:01 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China women are not bad at this.

You were living off your ex-China wife?  Thinking Rotfl
Now sugar daddies also like low key. Don like fxxg?. After jabbed low libido.
(10-01-2024, 08:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Small island densely populated find job is like searching needle in the deep ocean
If u are heng that is different story

That is why networking is very important in SG
Just have to take a big pay cut and start over lo why come her KBKB

everyone here have gone through it ..only some lucky few never have to worry about lossing a job

she is young and for that ..she can easily start over ..but for 50+ than that could be a burden if they took on a lot of debt and have a lot of commitments

so if you are close to 50 ..try as best as you can , lower your debt and non important commitments can be cancelled ...example car , piano or ballet lesson for kids ... tuitions for kids will have to switch from f2f to group cheaper .. stay healthy and positive to look for any jobs ...any ..i mean any
Social media manager in the public sector is such a cushy job. She was quite dumb to leave. Any job after that will seem like a downgrade.
(10-01-2024, 08:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Small island densely populated find job is like searching needle in the deep ocean. If u are heng that is different story

[Image: Mikel.jpg]
Look at Mikel Arteta after 3 years of stress as a Premier League football coach.
(11-01-2024, 10:18 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Social media manager in the public sector is such a cushy job. She was quite dumb to leave. Any job after that will seem like a downgrade.

Maybe she can’t take it any longer
I think she is dumb to leave the CS. She should have applied for NPL instead Big Grin
(11-01-2024, 08:59 AM)BigNLong Wrote: [ -> ]Just have to take a big pay cut and start over lo why come her KBKB

everyone here have gone through it ..only some lucky few never have to worry about lossing a job

she is young and for that ..she can easily start over ..but for 50+ than that could be a burden if they took on a lot of debt and have a lot of commitments

so if you are close to 50 ..try as best as you can , lower your debt and non important commitments can be cancelled ...example car , piano or ballet lesson for kids ... tuitions for kids will have to switch from f2f to group cheaper .. stay healthy and positive to look for any jobs ...any ..i mean any

Yes... I'm 48 and jobless... It's not easy.