SG Talk

Full Version: Passport-free immigration clearance being explored under Johor-S’pore SEZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds good 👍.
(11-01-2024, 01:40 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...nomic-zone

No need passport liao lah! Big Grin
The latest system captures all your info at their fingertips, so no need passports liao.
(11-01-2024, 02:57 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good 👍.

Rare to see a positive post from you. 99% of the time, your posts tell people that you are unhappy with your life.
(11-01-2024, 03:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]No need passport liao lah! Big Grin

Only if you take the RTS? From Bukit Chagrar wherever that is, you have good bus connectivity to where else you want to go?

What if you are going to Malacca, KL... need passport or not?

If it's a special economic zone, how about FTs? Also no need passport for them?
What happen if the system down or QR code being hacked ?
QR code is convenient but not safe.
(11-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need password to open up my granddaughter's abalone

[Image: ez0HOC4.gif]
So Malaysian can come here to work no passport required like CECA?.....
No need to hire Aux police from other places many Malaysian like to work here lah....
(11-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you take the RTS? From Bukit Chagrar wherever that is, you have good bus connectivity to where else you want to go?

What if you are going to Malacca, KL... need passport or not?

If it's a special economic zone, how about FTs? Also no need passport for them?

How I know leh? Thinking Not yet start mah! Big Grin
(11-01-2024, 05:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How I know leh? Thinking Not yet start mah! Big Grin

Don't pretend. We know you work in ICA as a Senior Director in charge of Singapore Johor Customs.  Rolleyes
(11-01-2024, 10:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: pSvzmTW.gif]
(11-01-2024, 10:10 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I AM....
[Image: S0IML.png]