SG Talk

Full Version: Why you shouldn't buy a Condo : Loo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Handbag Loo only talk bird language. Only he can say cheep cheep cheep in Msia. Other peepur say, he will scold gao gao. Stupid influenza Laughing
Anyway tiagong his JB house got huge water leakage problem. Kena pwn gao gao Laughing
Condo got facilities e.g. gym, swimming pool, tennis courts etc. Landed got no facilities (unless GCB at most a small pool) and need to do all the maintenance by yourself. Got pests, infestations etc. Koyok selling as usual.
Dont buy 99 years condo lah… Rotfl
The last property crash was 1998.
Yes FH is the way to go Big Grin
I wonder why some.people decided to do something even when circumstance proved them wrong they repeat their wrong logic.

Over the last 25yrs condos in Singapore were one of the best investments in the world...a 500k condo in 2000 is worth $2M now

Just because Loo decided not to buy why does he have to say its a good decision....its a bias..
Once US starts to slash interest rate.
End game is coming…  Rotfl

The history repeats again and again…
(11-01-2024, 02:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Dont buy 99 years condo lah The last property crash was 1998.

Owners of a condo on a 99-year-lease possess a strata title to the property i.e. they have a share of the land where the condo sits on (including the swimming pool, carpark, gym, club house, tennis courts, BBQ pits etc.) A dweller in a 99-year-HDB lease doesn't have any share of the land where his block sits on nor the surrounding area.  He is a tenant of the HDB who is the landlord.
(11-01-2024, 02:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why some.people decided to do something even when circumstance proved them wrong they repeat their wrong logic. Over the last 25yrs condos in Singapore were one of the best investments in the world...a 500k condo in 2000 is worth $2M now Just because Loo decided not to buy why does he have to say its a good decision....its a bias..
[Image: Exercise.jpg]
Condo gyms offer great views