SG Talk

Full Version: Man draws ire for allegedly stealing confinement meals from new mum in Sengkang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'How dare you?' Man draws ire for allegedly stealing confinement meals from new mum in Sengkang

One man's search for items left outside HDB flats has led to him 'getting lucky' - at the expense of a new mother.

READ: https://bit.ly/3U4MDB8

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
Slumkang is like that one lah. The new mum can only have herself to blame. Who ask her marry a beh gan ah Lao.
The white orchid flowers outside my house always got plucked off. An ah neh woman was caught in the act when one of my family members opened the main door.

Another time, it was raining heavily outside and we found that the umbrella that was hung at the gate went missing. So many petty crime here.
(13-01-2024, 11:05 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]The white orchid flowers outside my house always got plucked off. An ah neh woman was caught in the act when one of my family members opened the main door.

Another time, it was raining heavily outside and we found that the umbrella that was hung at the gate went missing.  So many petty crime here.
Flowers are offered to their God.you will get the merit from God
(13-01-2024, 11:05 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]The white orchid flowers outside my house always got plucked off. An ah neh woman was caught in the act when one of my family members opened the main door. Another time, it was raining heavily outside and we found that the umbrella that was hung at the gate went missing.  So many petty crime here.

You need to work harder to save enough $ to be an upgrader out of the HDB heartlands.
(13-01-2024, 10:06 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Slumkang is like that one lah. The new mum can only have herself to blame. Who ask her marry a beh gan ah Lao.

The hoi polloi are desperate and hungry for free meals.  The CDC vouchers aren't enough for them.
excuse will be "mental case"
Even Malaysian Traitor & Hypocrite will agree that

Singapore is only good in the 80s and 90s

at least he got his Fake NTU cert at that time