SG Talk

Full Version: PROPERTY AGENT EXPOSED FOR BEING RACIST, FIRED & MAKES PUBLIC APOLOGY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PROPERTY AGENT EXPOSED FOR BEING RACIST, FIRED & MAKES PUBLIC APOLOGY

http://tinyurl.com/yckhmkm4
Strawberry generation. Personal chat become implicating into the society's problem. no wonder this society becoming problematic .
Nothing wrong. It is his prerogative not to do business with ahneh. The karen who sabo him is ahneh or ah kuar by the way Laughing
He should not say don't do business with anneh.
Should say lower priority.
(13-01-2024, 05:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing wrong.  It is his prerogative not to do business with ahneh.  The karen who sabo him is ahneh or ah kuar by the way Laughing

I agree with you. 

Even in Singapore, there are times house owners say they don't want certain race to rent their rooms.

It is completely acceptable because they don't want cultural shocks under the same roof. 

(14-01-2024, 09:09 AM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you. 

Even in Singapore, there are times house owners say they don't want certain race to rent their rooms.

It is completely acceptable because they don't want cultural shocks under the same roof. 

There was once it is known LKY opposed his daughter marrying a person from Southern India.  

Would anyone accuse LKY being racist? If you do so, you can be sued until pants drop. On that I won't pity that person also.