SG Talk

Full Version: Female prison guard jailed after being caught having sex with inmate in cupboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A female MP say you don't need a lot of space to do so she is indeed right 👍
(13-01-2024, 08:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]A female MP say you don't need a lot of space to do so she is indeed right 👍
She must be speaking from experience. May be she using a car as a guide.
Rishi Sunak's relative.
I failed to see how to have sex in a cupboard. Really can huh?
(13-01-2024, 10:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I failed to see how to have sex in a cupboard. Really can huh?

It should be doable as the report mentioned. And our female politician mention that too. The exact position will wait for readers who have real life experience to share.
(13-01-2024, 10:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I failed to see how to have sex in a cupboard. Really can huh?

In order to have sex in a cupboard, a short dick is needed?
Aiya, this is a store cupboard and not your bedroom cupboard for keeping clothes. Store cupboards are big and spacious where 3 or 4 fat angmos can hide. So having sex in those cupboards is no problem and the space is enough for picking in all the Karma Sutra positions.      Big Grin
(13-01-2024, 11:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya, this is a store cupboard and not your bedroom cupboard for keeping clothes. Store cupboards are big and spacious where 3 or 4 fat angmos can hide. So having sex in those cupboards is no problem and the space is enough for picking in all the Karma Sutra positions.      Big Grin

Cannot imagine. You have picture of one of these cupboards? Need to buy one too  Laughing
(13-01-2024, 11:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot imagine. You have picture of one of these cupboards? Need to buy one too  Laughing

Unfortunately I dun have pictures but I think you might see some of these cupboards in warehouses.      Big Grin
(13-01-2024, 08:30 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]A female MP say you don't need a lot of space to do so she is indeed right 👍

Maybe she saw ah Jin and babe in action somewhere leh... They all overseas trip rite?
grp sex in prison?