SG Talk

Full Version: Wife filed a divorce immediate after he kena stroke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hear say he is a edmwer.
before or after vax ?
(14-01-2024, 09:39 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]before or after vax ?

now is early 2024, 
2019, 2020 no vaccine and majority covid found in dorm.
Dont play computer game too much, it can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game.

though is sound ridiculous but there are many report related toc omputer game..
(15-01-2024, 12:44 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Dont play computer game too much, it can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game.

sitting down too long is the cause not the computer game.
(15-01-2024, 12:44 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Dont play computer game too much, it can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game. though is sound ridiculous but there are many report related toc omputer game..

Having a wife like her would result in us having a stroke (everyday)

[Image: Gal.jpg]
(15-01-2024, 07:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sitting down too long is the cause not the computer game.

Play computer games standing up should be fine then
(15-01-2024, 12:44 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Dont play computer game too much, it can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game.

Could be other factors like diet....most sinkies love to jiak MacDonalds.

It a very GOOD try, but people brain is very very stubborn... Tongue
(15-01-2024, 07:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sitting down too long is the cause not the computer game.
Yes no good, everyday like that bad, me walk, walk and walk a few k/m (up and down)
(15-01-2024, 09:55 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Could be other factors like diet....most sinkies love to jiak MacDonalds.
One is ok, too many, on good...

"Can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game, though is sound ridiculous."

Yes, it can! lead to stroke as we Age. 
(15-01-2024, 10:23 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]"Can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game, though is sound ridiculous."

*Nocturia*

Nocturia means that urination at night is a symptom of heart failure, not of the bladder.
Dr.Abdul Nasir, explains that nocturia is actually a symptom of blockage in the blood flow to the heart and brain. Adults and elderly people suffer the most because they have to get up frequently at night to urinate. Elders shy away from drinking water before going to bed at night for fear of disturbing sleep. They think that if you drink water, you will have to get up again and again to urinate. What they don't know is that not drinking water before bed or after urinating at night is an important cause of frequent early morning heart attacks or strokes in adults and elderly people. In fact, nocturia means frequent urination is not a problem of bladder dysfunction. This is due to decreased heart function in the elderly with age, as the heart is no longer able to suck blood from the lower part of the body.

In such a situation, during the day when we are in a standing position, the flow of blood is more downwards. If the heart is weak, the amount of blood in the heart becomes insufficient and the pressure on the lower part of the body increases. That is why adults and elderly people get swelling in the lower part of the body during the day. When they lie down at night the lower part of the body gets relief from the pressure and thus a lot of water gets stored in the tissues. This water comes back into the blood. If there is too much water, the kidneys have to work harder to separate the water and push it out of the bladder. This is one of the main causes of nocturia.

So it usually takes about three or four hours between when you lie down to sleep and the first time you go to the toilet. After that, when the amount of water in the blood starts increasing again, after three hours one has to go to the toilet again.

Now question arises why isit an important cause of brain stroke or and on heart attack? Clapping

The answer is that after urinating two or three times, there is very little water in the blood. The body's water is also reduced by breathing. This causes the blood to become thick and sticky and the heart rate slows down during sleep. Due to the thick blood and slow blood flow, the narrowed blood vessel gets blocked easily...
This is the reason why adults and elderly people are always found to have a heart attack or paralysis around 5-6 in the morning. In this condition they die in sleep itself.

The first thing to tell everyone is that nocturia is not a malfunction of the bladder, it is a problem of aging. Another thing to tell everyone is that you should drink lukewarm water before going to bed, and again after getting up to urinate at night.
Do not be afraid of nocturia. Drink plenty of water, because not drinking water can kill you.

The third thing is that to increase the efficiency of the heart, you should do more exercise in a normal time. The human body is not a machine that will deteriorate if it is overused, on the contrary, the more it is used, the stronger it will be. Do not eat unhealthy food, especially high starch and fried foods.

I (he) request you to share this article with your adult and elderly friends.

Very important for senior citizens.

As this is specifically meant for senior citizens, please do not disregard it. Read it and share it with people who may need it! 🤝🙏🏻
(15-01-2024, 10:23 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]"Can lead to stroke, one of my friend also kana stroke while playing computer game, though is sound ridiculous."

The 1st thing is that to increase the efficiency of the heart, you, me and everyone young, very young or very old, one should do more exercise in a normal time.... Big Grin
(15-01-2024, 07:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sitting down too long is the cause not the computer game.

Make sure walk 10K steps per day Laughing
Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs". 

(high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood cholesterol).

Hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia are becoming more prevalent in modern society, and the incidence of these conditions is also trending towards younger age groups.

What can we do to effectively prevent the three highs?Let introduce a method that could reverse the three highs, even if one has suffered from them for many years!
This is a very important lesson!

心脑血管疾病已成为人类死亡的 “头号杀手”,而最大的病因,就是可怕的三高!

高血压、高血糖、高血脂,在当今社会越来越普遍,患病趋势也逐渐年轻化。

我们该怎么做,才能有效预防高血压、高血糖、高血脂?

患有多年的三高,竟然通过一种方法,能轻松逆转?
(15-01-2024, 10:45 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure walk 10K steps per day Laughing

me still find it hard to walk even 5Km.