SG Talk

Full Version: My new year resolution was to stop buying 4D in 2024..but this happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a big God of Fortune at the Town Central.

So went to check my horoscope ....

[Image: IqcLDoY.jpg]

Looks like I have to maximise my luck this year at the 4D outlets....the stars are aligned in my favor.
Superstitious lah. A good god shd ask you to look for jobs instead
(14-01-2024, 09:43 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Superstitious lah. A good god shd ask you to look for jobs instead

should also ask u stop licking ccp karchng.. Rotfl
3 of you aso not actively looking for jobs meh? Cpf oa ra how much now?
Don't be so superstitious. One of the years it said it was bad to do business. I asked myself, if don't run my business, where to get the money to feed my whole family? So, continue with the business and nothing bad happened.
(14-01-2024, 10:06 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]should also ask u stop licking ccp karchng.. Rotfl

If blanga stop licking your 月工 where do you get money from? Laughing
Superstition depend lar. Recently I buy a lot of 神兽青龙白虎朱雀玄武龙龟麒麟等. Got power leh my animals is in my room now weekly sweep floor no more women long hair as my house no long hair ppl. Previously got long hair dunno come where and at night I no more cannot sleep as now can sleep peacefully.
I haven't heard or read before anyone's new year resolution is to stop buying 4d. There's always a first time.
Shd make a resolution to stop all forms of gamblings including 4d toto and stock tradings.
Gambling is not better than other types of addictions such as drugs, computer gaming, smoking, ... two friends of friends becum supermen after they gambled and lost heavily
(14-01-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a big God of Fortune at the Town Central.

Looks like I have to maximise my luck this year at the 4D outlets....the stars are aligned in my favor.

Please la
Even superstitious, also cannot be like that
There are 12 zodiac animals
Divided it with 6 million people here
Means 500,000 people here will have the same luck with the numbers like you?
For a start, their NRIC, phone numbers would be different from you!
Look, destiny is not about the year of animal you re born in
The day, timing, and the qi influence of your parents, the place you  stay
Even your life partner will determine your fate
Why jobless butt still addicted to gambling?
(14-01-2024, 10:06 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]should also ask u stop licking ccp karchng.. Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20240114-200930-Photo-Room.jpg]

You want to play with this tiny luffa? Very cute right?  Laughing
(14-01-2024, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a big God of Fortune at the Town Central.

So badly addicted until you need a resolution to kick the addiction. Then within minutes after making the resolution you broke it and decided to bet big this year because your stars are aligned with shit.   Rolleyes
Stop trolling here

Dun make me ban you, SgBluffett!
TS is another lowly educated uncle?
All Addictions Helpline: 6-RECOVER (6-7326837), between 8am and 11pm
(15-01-2024, 07:25 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]TS is another lowly educated uncle?

If his idols are Novice Leong, Handbag Loo and Adam Khoo, what do you think?  Rotfl
What 4D you give this year ?
(15-01-2024, 12:52 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]So badly addicted until you need a resolution to kick the addiction. Then within minutes after making the resolution you broke it and decided to bet big this year because your stars are aligned with shit.   Rolleyes

Thanks for the advice....I spend $6 per week on 4D and have been trying to cut down.
These horoscopes were sponsored by Singapore Pools? Rotfl
The more u chase the more it goes away
U don’t chase it will come
Must feed back to the organiser to stop enticing gamblers