SG Talk

Full Version: Rising cost of living: Can personal loans help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rising cost of living: Can personal loans help?

https://theindependent.sg/rising-cost-of...oans-help/
No monies can go for meet the people session for help. They will direct to relevant ppl and companies to help usually assign a social worker to look into your case. Just advice the worker will dig up your whole 18 generation to make sure you really no monies so don't try to game the system. My reservist got one buddy is working in some ministry related to that and he is the approver up to some amount. He saw many stories some genuine some is chao keng. Part of his KPI is ensure monies distributed are not to those chao keng type.
(14-01-2024, 04:07 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]No monies can go for meet the people session for help. They will direct to relevant ppl and companies to help usually assign a social worker to look into your case. Just advice the worker will dig up your whole 18 generation to make sure you really no monies so don't try to game the system. My reservist got one buddy is working in some ministry related to that and he is the approver up to some amount. He saw many stories some genuine some is chao keng. Part of his KPI is ensure monies distributed are not to those chao keng type.
Tell your reservist buddy to work harder to improve the system.  One of my relatives had alot of money in the bank but  every month still managed to receive few hundred dollars from the silver support
(14-01-2024, 09:00 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Tell your reservist buddy to work harder to improve the system.  One of my relatives had alot of money in the bank but  every month still managed to receive few hundred dollars from the silver support

He is manager and above level in ministry .The ground work is done by the so called social worker who collate all the reports etc send for him to vet. I doubt he go and call up all the contact number to double verify. He need to approve so many cases where got so much time?
I've been through the wringer when it comes to dealing with the rising cost of living, and I can tell you, it's no joke. Bills seem to pile up out of nowhere, and it can be a real struggle.So, about personal loans, they can be game-changers in times like these. When I urgently need cash, I've found that personal loans for bad credit can be a real lifeline. You see, my credit history hasn't always been stellar, and traditional lenders weren't exactly throwing money at me.But personal loans for bad credit? They didn't care much about my credit score. They looked at my ability to repay, which made things a lot easier.