SG Talk

Full Version: HDB void decks — social bonding spaces or pain points for residents?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Big Read in short: HDB void decks — social bonding spaces or pain points for residents?

At one void deck in Woodlands, concrete tables and chairs were taken away due to noise complaints of people chatting at night. 
That, however, soon led to school children taking advantage of the open space to play football — resulting in more complaints.

🏠 https://tdy.sg/48NILJ4

@todayonlinesg
beri useful for wakes now quite often
In NY US they caught Zionists coming out of tunnel less than 1 mile away residence of Epstein the honeypot trapper
Don't get too interested cannot solve.
mossad. Even Blinken is zionist
When I young I was part of the group kick soccer in void deck. Kena chase so go find basketball court play. Old design basketball got two poles so can act as goalpost. Play basketball ppl complain we snatch their court so later design only one pole. We still play but we change rule only when soccer ball kena that one pole consider goal. Later grow up need work and feed family no more playing. Now got special built soccer court. Why no play field is not enough ppl lor as my friend total about 8-10
everyday cold they say climate change HOT reali
I think Chew sou tze used to play void deck soccer during schooldays. No more future outstanding sinkees????
I want to ask PAP

WHY bonding must be at every void deck?

Bus-stop or Elderly exercise corner cannot?
(14-01-2024, 04:31 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I want to ask PAP

WHY bonding must be at every void deck?

Bus-stop or Elderly exercise corner cannot?

Bus stop ppl wait for bus cannot bond wait miss the bus must wait long time then next bus. Exercise corner is good suggestions but no shelter so if rain how? Now got sheltered exercise corner?