SG Talk

Full Version: Taiwan store clerk stabbed to death after asking customer to wear mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a sad case, the person who stabbed the 7-11 clerk claimed that he doesn’t know what he was doing.

He claimed that he is under mental medications.
[Image: 27769-C05-68-A0-4-AD0-81-CE-A312-B1-AE4-E64.webp]

[Image: 47-ED19-E8-A239-4-FD9-AADE-727-D5-A7-E71-A6.jpg]
yes people stress
close one eye

no need to tell people to wear mask

u think really can stop spread
(22-11-2021, 10:32 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]This is a sad case, the person who stabbed the 7-11 clerk claimed that he doesn’t know what he was doing.

He claimed that he is under mental medications.

this guy is a well known paper craft artist.

He went back to store 2 more times, the 3rd time he stabbed the shop assistant on the heart, he did it on purpose lah.
(22-11-2021, 10:33 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]yes people stress
close one eye

no need to tell people to wear mask

u think really can stop spread

if the authority found out that customers never wear masks, the store will be fined, the shop assistant might lose his job.
2 months ago in Taichung, another person attacked a female shop assistant after she asked him wear a mask, he used his fingers take out her eye balls from eye sockets causing loss of vision...very fierce.
(22-11-2021, 10:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]2 months ago in Taichung, another person attacked a female shop assistant after she asked him wear a mask, he used his fingers take out her eye balls from eye sockets causing loss of vision...very fierce.
All these mad people shd be punished severely.  Best to sentence them to death.
(22-11-2021, 10:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]this guy is a well known paper craft artist.

He went back to store 2 more times, the 3rd time he stabbed the shop assistant on the heart, he did it on purpose lah.
You are right on the report. They also reported that this guy is not as talented as many would claimed him to be. Most of his works were copied from someone else. 

And it is possible that he has gone through a series of stress that resulted his mental health went haywire. And he knew to escape from the harsh punishment, he has to claim for his mental health is not well.
(22-11-2021, 10:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]2 months ago in Taichung, another person attacked a female shop assistant after she asked him wear a mask, he used his fingers take out her eye balls from eye sockets causing loss of vision...very fierce.

It is not in Taichung but in Pingtung and this is in the most southern part Taiwan. 

Right now this young lady is recovering at her grandma place in Taichung.
少言是修养,闭嘴是智慧。
切记! crying

Always test a person temper first before requesting them what you want them to do?
By asking this simple question first.
先生或女士,吃饱了吗?
That's why to avoid trouble I never bother to remind people to wear mask especially in my estate lots of residents walk their dogs without mask. Since they are irresponsible, let them get covid, they have no one to blame.
(23-11-2021, 08:17 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]That's why to avoid trouble I never bother to remind people to wear mask especially in my estate lots of residents walk their dogs without mask. Since they are irresponsible, let them get covid, they have no one to blame.

They are already adults, shd know what they do, pose a threat to themselves and others....
有些人是不进棺材不掉泪。
All of us are educated to some extent. There are civic mind that we need to mindful of.

We shouldn’t bring challenge to others, because things that we do has an effect on others at some point in time. Be it good or bad.

This is lacking in people’s mind these days and most if not all only care for themselves. Just my opinion.

要求他人時,先要求自己做得對。
(23-11-2021, 08:24 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]They are already adults, shd know what they do, pose a threat to themselves and others....
有些人是不进棺材不掉泪。

My area got an illegal dog  hotel operator she walks with 3 different dogs everyday at least 6 times round the estate without mask, got the urge to correct her, but then think it's better to live and let's live.
(23-11-2021, 08:17 AM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]That's why to avoid trouble I never bother to remind people to wear mask especially in my estate lots of residents walk their dogs without mask. Since they are irresponsible, let them get covid, they have no one to blame.
I agrees with you. Avoid such people and stay clear from them. Not that I am racist, I hv seen lots of Malays and Indians defies the law of not wearing masks. Worst, those people can even walk around smoking thinking they are not wrong. Those NEA and police shd arrest them.
(23-11-2021, 08:12 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]It is not in Taichung but in Pingtung and this is in the most southern part Taiwan. 

thanks for correction.
so the sinkii hawker father n son duo shld follow this taiwnese example instead of scolding for what ffcuk!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...at-2330401
(23-11-2021, 08:12 AM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]It is not in Taichung but in Pingtung and this is in the most southern part Taiwan. 

Is Taiwan a good place to bring up kids?
(23-11-2021, 11:40 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Is Taiwan a good place to bring up kids?

This is a good question. To be frank based on my opinion, the current state of education in Taiwan is very messy now.

Reason is since both KMT & DPP take turns in running the administration, the education system keep changing back and forth. While KMT try to use a system that remind the younger generation how Taiwan brought them to where they are and DPP simply try to change that by claiming they are different from China and recognised the Japanese occupation on the island. 

So this is very confusing and not a good place for educating the kids, especially when they emphasise a lot on freedom of speech and democracy. These days the kids are no longer able to handle stress, but express more on their freedom democracy at very young age….In comparison Singapore system may be “force feeding” at least we are not affected by the change of government. Just my opinion.

sometimes NEVER BE A BB will save u trouble
they are adults  high ego especially elderies PG n MG,V PAPMERED BY PAP

【頭條點新聞】超商店員勸戴口罩被刺死 陳時中竟回:不是他的責任可以通報 @頭條開講