SG Talk

Full Version: China Deflation : I decided to buy a belt...this is what happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see people complaining about $80/box of bak kwa for this CNY. Don't fret soon it will be $100 at the rate we are going

Make yourself happy. China deflation js our gain.
Today the belt which I used for 5 yrs plastic buckle broke.

I went yo Lazada to shop....

[Image: Qj8ti4v.jpg]

Yes $1.50 with automatic buckle ....
You may find that the belt will last you only a very few short months.🤣
Stupid! Buy a belt a few dollars also must wait for China deflation.  

Chinese goods are all the time cheap. Even chips made in China they also said they want to make it vegetable price 白菜价. 

Biden is hoping chinese goods to bring down inflation in USA.  

You stupid SgFett doesn't know that?  

(19-01-2024, 05:37 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]You may find that the belt will last you only a very few short months.🤣

Chinese goods not lasting?  

Why European specified for iPhones made in China instead of iPhone made in India?  

If price is too low I won't buy. Usually very cheap things are cheap for a reason.
I bought in JB-Sogo, S$5. Better quality.
Buy shopee belt. Buy China goods
(19-01-2024, 05:42 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]      
Chinese goods not lasting?  

Why European specified for iPhones made in China instead of iPhone made in India?  

China goods has different quality and grades. The better the quality the more expensive you pay.
(19-01-2024, 05:37 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]You may find that the belt will last you only a very few short months.🤣

Now, some belts are made of environmentally friendly material.
It will self disintegrate after few years.
Early Sat morning, Sun hardly risen, come to forum to argue and debate about a China made belt

Can win Nobel Prize meh?
Even anti china ermaos undeniably love china products, china economy very difficult to collapse
(19-01-2024, 05:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I see people complaining about $80/box of bak kwa for this CNY. Don't fret soon it will be $100 at the rate we are going

Yes $1.50 with automatic buckle  ....

Deflation is good or not.  Rotfl
You want thing get more and more expensive or less expensive.

Why so stupid to make rich richer as poor lead more and more miserable life?

Dont be fool by the economists deflation is no good?

道是说不清楚, 说的清楚不是道!
(20-01-2024, 07:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Early Sat morning, Sun hardly risen, come to forum to argue and debate about a China made belt

Can win Nobel Prize meh?

U don't even know what is TCSS yet u still dream of winning Nobel prize.  Rotfl
(19-01-2024, 05:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Make yourself happy. China deflation js our gain. Today the belt which I used for 5 yrs plastic buckle broke. I went yo Lazada to shop.

You can only afford a $1.50 belt so I doubt that you can afford a pair of pants. I would like to see you go clubbing wearing just your belt.  LOL!
As a fanboy of end dire, hv u bought anything from end dire?
(20-01-2024, 10:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]As a fanboy of end dire, hv u bought anything from end dire?

I love buying casual clothing online from "Land's End".  This US brand sounds like S'pore with its limited land, but 6 million residents!  
0.3% "deflation" also blow so big everyday!  Rotfl
Well done Xi 😄.
I buy before lar. To be honest don't last long maybe 3-6 months. So I trial and error and get those around $3-5 range last longer maybe 2 years then need change new belt. So price related to quality at least for men belt as I got experience need wear to work.
Sinkies are buying cheap belts at a time when many of them cannot even afford a pair of pants!
(20-01-2024, 12:56 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I buy before lar. To be honest don't last long maybe 3-6 months. So I trial and error and get those around $3-5 range last longer maybe 2 years then need change new belt. So price related to quality at least for men belt as I got experience need wear to work.

Thanks for your useful sharing
salah China exporting deflation West not hapi want China to inflate why?
they need inflation to wipe out their ever increasing DEBTS nothing to do with sgBUK belt
those selling deflated prices going out of Bussiness last one please sw-off the light.
The buckle is thin. When you are urgent in the toilet, it is easy.

I tried the better quality one from JB, looks nicer and better. But when urgent, it is harder to remove.
(19-01-2024, 05:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I see people complaining about $80/box of bak kwa for this CNY. Don't fret soon it will be $100 at the rate we are going

Yes $1.50 with automatic buckle  ....

Don need belt. Walau 1.5. How to protect yr Kkj
This one for year of dragon :

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNoeSX2r/

[Image: Screenshot-20240120-144843-com-ss-androi...161515.jpg]

Belt so cheap. What kind of material is it made off?. Self disintegrate in no time. Big Grin
(20-01-2024, 02:58 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Belt so cheap. What kind of material is it made off?. Self disintegrate in no time. Big Grin

I think people anyhow assume...cheap = lousy.

If true we learn....if not true your whole life you are overpaying for expensive goods thinking cheaper ones are no good..

Just like those stuck in cycle of buying $200 running shoes
(20-01-2024, 03:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I think people anyhow assume...cheap = lousy.

If true we learn....if not true your whole life you are overpaying for expensive goods thinking cheaper ones are no good..

Just like those stuck in cycle of buying $200 running shoes

$ 1.50 belt is far too cheap. Don't it raised an alarm? Well! let us know how long it last.
If the $1.50 belt can last 3 to 6 months...buying 10 at $11.50 to last 2 to 4 years is still very cheap and good buy!
Pages: 1 2