SG Talk

Full Version: LW: Concerns of gps such as women, minorities, LGBTQ r impt, cant b dismissed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lao Lang Wong going woke as well. Luckily Kee Chiu is still quite conservative. Old hundred surnames are worried abt the rising costs of living, Covid, unafforadable housing, medical bills etc but PAPaya want to focus on LGTQXYZ  fads. What idiots that have lost the plot.
How about unvax?
How arr?
Going for your throat
LW on LBGTQ show us
Klaus schwab wat they r up to.
He slow he did not add i,
U can choose to be ahKUA.
Georgy Boy early already
show us Klaus Schwab diagram and gone thr. the motion.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...t8UgM4M4mQ&usqp=CAU
Boys and Girls
This is GeorgyBoy

https://youtu.be/1xO723gH7Go
rgds to lgbtq n others i dont think majority are troubled by it.
n never try to blow it up like the race issue pls.
its just the principles and practices whether it can be accepted in our society in general and its not about rights. america gives all the rights to anybody including carrying GUNS and SATAN worship!

question is do we want it here?
father + father + kid = family therefore eligible for grants n hdb

might as well print in on our students books all these
_l_ & _l_ without () also can!
LW, one thing at a time. We are not out of the woods yet dealing with Covid. Kindly focus, please.
gays should be castrated. period Big Grin
(23-11-2021, 02:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]gays should be castrated.  period Big Grin

FA will have a very strong issue with this.
(23-11-2021, 03:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]FA will have a very strong issue with this.

Laughing
If really the contest is down to LW and OYK, I think LW is a better bet.
(23-11-2021, 07:04 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If really the contest is down to LW and OYK, I think LW is a better bet.

LW Gathering support for PM post.

OYK is more compose but ruthless 
LW has more compassion  Rotfl
(23-11-2021, 07:27 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]LW Gathering support for PM post.

OYK is more compose but ruthless 
LW has more compassion  Rotfl

Going by this it means OYK more likely to be selected as he can deliver whatever the real master wants. Lol
(23-11-2021, 07:29 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Going by this it means OYK more likely to be selected as he can deliver whatever the real master wants. Lol

Which master? 
Sg or the world  Rotfl