SG Talk

Full Version: 9 charges against Iswaran dropped by AGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22-01-2024, 09:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]https://gutzy.asia/2024/01/19/lim-tean-d...t-iswaran/

It certainly looks like Iswaran has friends in high places.  Could this end like the Ridout Road saga?
(22-01-2024, 09:14 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]It certainly looks like Iswaran has friends in high places.  Could this end like the Ridout Road saga?

defence lawyer can use this as evidence that proscutor failed to do deligency before charging his clint.
maybe me watched too many HK/China TV drama and imho this is the way how a well connected bad guy got away scot free because prosecutor make an "low class" mistake.
AGC balls shrink when meet Davinder Singh Big Grin
It's quite normal for prosecutors to focus on the stronger charges. In a legal case, it doesn't mean that more charges mean a stronger win probability. Any one of the 27 currently is enough to send Iswaran to Changi Villa.
wat are the 9 charges?\

maybe
1. like to smell a girls bum bum....lol
2. like to lick a girls breast on uk hotel..lol
3. too terrible to be reveal
4 . too horrible to be said with the mouth
5. ...steal girl panties...lol
(22-01-2024, 10:47 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite normal for prosecutors to focus on the stronger charges. In a legal case, it doesn't mean that more charges mean a stronger win probability. Any one of the 27 currently is enough to send Iswaran to Changi Villa.

it is a bad reflection on the standard of AGC.

just wondering what was the 9 charged dropped.
(22-01-2024, 10:19 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]AGC balls shrink when meet Davinder Singh

Our Courts must uphold the law, and the notion that no man is above the law; not even a former MIW Minister.

[Image: wallaby.jpg]
(22-01-2024, 10:57 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Our Courts must uphold the law, and the notion that no man is above the law; not even a former MIW Minister.

TCH was charged for corruption, no give chance.
(22-01-2024, 11:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]TCH was charged for corruption, no give chance.

By the way, the image that I shared is of a "wallaby" and not a kangaroo.  LOL!
(22-01-2024, 10:47 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite normal for prosecutors to focus on the stronger charges. In a legal case, it doesn't mean that more charges mean a stronger win probability. Any one of the 27 currently is enough to send Iswaran to Changi Villa.
Am waiting for these good news. If this does not materialise, it wil fan fire from public views.
(22-01-2024, 11:01 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, the image that I shared is of a "wallaby" and not a kangaroo.  LOL!

all forums are being monitored and me don't want you step on the landmine.
(22-01-2024, 09:14 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]It certainly looks like Iswaran has friends in high places.  Could this end like the Ridout Road saga?

Be careful. Do you know what you are writing here?  Rolleyes

no doubt he had many friends in high position since he was a govt minister but SGP is a democratic country rule by law.
(22-01-2024, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful. Do you know what you are writing here?  Rolleyes
You better read Everdiehard English clearly. He said ‘ looks like’ doesn’t meant it is the way shd be. Also look his question mark? Don’t put words on forumers mouth,and threaten others.
(22-01-2024, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful. Do you know what you are witnessing here?  Rolleyes

[Image: q0-Tov1704870890.jpg]
Wah...Great Singapore Sale 30% discount ah?
if everyday drop 9 charges, by end of the week, iswaran can walk out the court free man.
(22-01-2024, 09:07 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]https://gutzy.asia/2024/01/19/lim-tean-d...t-iswaran/

He is innocent lah! Big Grin He said already lah! ALL charges will be dropped lah!
(22-01-2024, 01:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]if everyday drop 9 charges, by end of the week, iswaran can walk out the court free man.

Yalor! Big Grin
(22-01-2024, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: S0tt0.png]
(22-01-2024, 11:09 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]no doubt he had many friends in high position since he was a govt minister but SGP is a democratic country rule by law.
[Image: 4485447_square.jpg]
I have seen wallabies bouncing around our Courts
(22-01-2024, 11:58 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ublvHuI.png]
A lot more at http://tinyurl.com/mrx66787

LOL my learned friend