SG Talk

Full Version: 7-Eleven Singapore to trial cashierless check-out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
7-Eleven Singapore to trial cashierless check-out 

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/digital...-check-out
Jialat! More cashier jobs gone.
No need cashier then who check those under 18 buying cigarettes? Or 7-11 knows better that kids nowadays no longer smoke cigarette but instead vape. Something that 7-11 don’t sell.
I suggest the parliament to go ministersless because the only solution to all problems is to increase price!
(22-01-2024, 03:24 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest the parliament to go ministersless because the only solution to all problems is to increase price!

Even Ah Butt also can be a good minister.  Rotfl
(22-01-2024, 03:24 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest the parliament to go ministersless because the only solution to all problems is to increase price!

You just need to ask ai the same question and see if you get a better answer than the politicians. If it works, technically ai can be better at the poa jobs... Lol
can just take and go - i.e. simplego.
(22-01-2024, 03:58 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]You just need to ask ai the same question and see if you get a better answer than the politicians. If it works, technically ai can be better at the poa jobs... Lol

AI bots do not sleep on their jobs ok!  Big Grin
Can I finish eating an ice cream in the stall and walk out without paying?