SG Talk

Full Version: Chee hong Tat say no need change to Simply go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I still haven’t upgraded my EZ-Link card.  Rotfl
Still can see the cash balance and do the claim instantly if kena over charging.
(22-01-2024, 04:27 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I still haven’t upgraded my EZ-Link card.  Rotfl
Still can see the cash balance and do the claim if kena over charging.

Tongue me also , LOL TO THOSE KIASU SINGAPOREANS
Well done Ah Chee!  Big Grin
the LTA pple who sat down and decided pple to change to simply-go should be investigated..
check if the banks give them any benefit..eg free tickets, free hotel stay overseas, free lunch etc
$40 millions to maintain ez link…
Then how much was spent on simplygo?
(22-01-2024, 04:30 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Ah Chee!  Big Grin

but he claim Govt will fork out 40 million to retain the system wor.
(22-01-2024, 04:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]but he claim Govt will fork out 40 million to retain the system wor.

Dont care lah, public transport is the perk for the ppl. The govt cannot use it as an excuse to maximise profit.
(22-01-2024, 04:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Dont care lah, public transport is the perk for the ppl. The govt cannot use it as an excuse to maximise profit.

who knows increase fare again
Wah gov so generous...use their own 40 millions to maintain the old system... Clapping
Something does not tally!!
(22-01-2024, 04:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]who knows increase fare again

It is very irresponsible to keep increasing the fare, it is a perk for the ppl.
How come need so much to maintain ezlink?
Last time top up $10 slowly use...then change to top up 20 slowly use....now top up 50 also very fast finish!
(22-01-2024, 04:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]How come need so much to maintain ezlink?

Should question how much Govt spend on implement SimplyGo which another member said. Maybe MORE Than 40 million.
(22-01-2024, 04:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]but he claim Govt will fork out 40 million to retain the system wor.

That is also tax payers' money!
This Govt is flipping pizza! I spent 15 mins at the machine to upgrade and now, I have to De- Grade back my card.
The minister is citing selectively when comparing the 2 system. Simplygo is account base and value stays if card is lost? So someone picking up the card cannot use? Still can until you block it. The info on the card will be valuable to hackers to take money from your account if you ask me... Lol

Easilink card, you lost the card and the value on it. But it limits your losses rite?

Lol

So used to their ways... Always telling half truth and because they are not telling full truth, it technically doesn't constitute as lying... Lol
Can not go how?
Should lah. Not seeing balance at point of exit is troublesome. Need to go to app to check balance.
(22-01-2024, 04:40 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]That is also tax payers' money!

Govt don't have money of it own, Just like Bank . I always tell people Smile IF anyone tell u Govt give Free money go tell them this.

Govt and Bank work the same, TAKE Your money to roll for profits than give you A BIT as interest , for Govt this is where your GST rebate, CDC voucher too etc is ALL is the people money. We just take back ours money a bit

Quote:      "In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri.   
Interesting... who did the app and how much have they paid for the SimplyGo?
(22-01-2024, 04:41 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]This Govt is flipping pizza! I spent 15 mins at the machine to upgrade and now, I have to De- Grade back my card.

DE- grade or Un-Grade is better than holding on to the useless SimplyGo, lah! 

Tat- tat never announce when can go and que -up again for Singapore Past- time yet

PM Lee should sack him before the next GE!
their simply-go system nearly crash a few days ago
it slowed to a crawl
many pple were inconvenient...
actually to be fair is not Chee hong Tat in charge this, it is during either Iswaran or Kwah days as Ministry for transport and approve , implement SimplyGo.
Chee Hong Tat sibei heng thanks to Iswaran now become Minister liao! Big Grin

Anyway I expected they will U turn. Upcoming Elections and votes more important, pruss West Coast GRC headache looming Laughing
Me think- that useless arse is in-charge

Because Iswaran was handling the F1 and maybe Air transport

Just like hopeless Shoot Blank Queen was in-charge of buy 300 buses last time
(22-01-2024, 04:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...on-4064446

Well done lah, Mr Chee! Big Grin  Clapping Sure win votes liao lah!
(22-01-2024, 06:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Well done lah, Mr Chee! Big Grin  Clapping Sure win votes liao lah!

只有傻瓜才会与民斗。 Rotfl

Good job 1/3…

2/3 dafts blindly follow. Sabo kings.
Pages: 1 2