SG Talk

Full Version: OMG! Putin planning World War 3? Leaked documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZK1310osr4

Smile remember I claim before unload all your stocks this year ?

This is why Sweden themselves claim prepare for war.
The leaked documents were from Germany. It is likely for the Russian election.

Putin says what means what. It is unlikely he would like to start WW3. It is not in his interest.
(22-01-2024, 06:19 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]The leaked documents were from Germany. It is likely for the Russian election.

Putin says what means what. It is unlikely he would like to start WW3. It is not in his interest.

I don't feel so, Putin already done what he has done so must continue fright till the end.
For Ukraine, he can fight all the way. But it is unlikely he will fight with Germany. The previous engine of Europe.
(22-01-2024, 06:23 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]For Ukraine, he can fight all the way. But it is unlikely he will fight with Germany. The previous engine of Europe.

German is too strong for him, I also feel so but if WW3 start

come SG , greedy face PAP got money also don't have foods for us , others countries surely reduce export as they also need to feed sell to their people first.
(22-01-2024, 06:19 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]The leaked documents were from Germany. It is likely for the Russian election.

You mean Nazi Germany VS Soviet Union again meh? Thinking History repeats itself meh?
(22-01-2024, 06:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]German is too strong for him, I also feel so but if WW3 start

come SG , greedy face PAP got money also don't have foods for us , others countries surely reduce export as they also need to feed sell to their people first.

U mean Germany during ww2? Now Germans also same like uk cannot fight one
(22-01-2024, 06:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZK1310osr4

Smile remember I claim before unload all your stocks this year ?

This is why Sweden themselves claim prepare for war.

2024.bad year.
cake leng kia way cannot trust la