SG Talk

Full Version: Is Tat- Tat another Overpaid Sotong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is National - Level mistake!

Much worse than Department level or Company Level!

If this is acceptable to PAP, it shows that Lawrence Wong cannot be voted.

Commuters need not switch to SimplyGo by June 1 as LTA shelves plan, Singapore News - AsiaOne
Any Bank dare to hire an idiot like him?

Roll out new loan schemes or new cheque payment system

After 3 weeks, say SALAH!
Isn't Tat -Tat a Minister of Singapore?

Or he thinks he is Minister of PAP?

How can he not know his people and be in-touch??
(22-01-2024, 06:24 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]This is National - Level mistake!

Commuters need not switch to SimplyGo by June 1 as LTA shelves plan, Singapore News - AsiaOne

1st joke of the yr  2024  for spore govt
I have already posted previously all about budget aka monies. Only someone like Minister can bang table say will get the monies for LTA. This is how govt works all is about budget aka monies.
Actually it's not him. It's Iswaran. CHT only helmed MOT for the recent few months but the decision to only have SimplyGo must have been made much earlier.
(22-01-2024, 06:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it's not him. It's Iswaran. CHT only helmed MOT for the recent few months but the decision to only have SimplyGo must have been made much earlier.

I am talking about the U-turn this must be made after Iswaran which is Hong Tat times. As Minister he invoke his power to secure funding. So very fast LTA can do work now got monies.
(22-01-2024, 06:52 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about the U-turn this must be made after Iswaran which is Hong Tat times. As Minister he invoke his power to secure funding. So very fast LTA can do work now got monies.

He didn't expect this hoo-ha lah. All his senior govt officials must have assured him that there will be no fallout over this.
Try this in Google or KPMG where the Office Manager says use Eye Retina to enter the office

And then SALAH! Each floor can still use their office card to enter.

Who thinks that his boss- the Facility & Security Manager will still stay on his job??
Who is tat tat? He is chee Hong kia
Heard from someone that they were going to implement the new software for the fare system more than a year ago. So it is not his fault.
(22-01-2024, 06:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it's not him. It's Iswaran. CHT only helmed MOT for the recent few months but the decision to only have SimplyGo must have been made much earlier.

It does not matter who actually. The fact is- It is PaP, it is Ministry of Transport. 

When we cover our collegues on holiday, who will not think carefully to make a decision? Often, we will hold emergency meetings and get our facts first. However in this case, the basic principle of being accountble is absent thus resulting in this misadventure.
(22-01-2024, 04:57 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Chee Hong is another Sia Suay Kia. SimplyGoon.

Wasted $40m in this cockup. Worse than greedy Walan.

VTO

PAP only know how to waste tax payers money to cover their mistakes!

What kind of Govt will punish people to pamper their Minister??
It was probably decided under iswaran's watch. He was too busy with football matches and shows to supervise LTA.
(22-01-2024, 05:28 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, then tell us go to service counter to get refund

Arseholes don't know the que is very long?

And that hopeless Tat- Tat make how many thousands que up to Change to Simply Gone Case?

Now, must go and que again to change back to EZ- Link Card? 

If LTA do not give $20 voucher to us for their mistakes, then VOTE them out!

PAP will waste much more and burn our reserves=

$40M
+ SimplyGo Card refunds $30k
+ 1 Day Parliament with Ministers $25k
+ Time lost $662k (using $5783 average salary)

That's Iswaran's fault lah! Big Grin He just became Minister of Transport mah!
[Image: LTA-Simply-Back-Comments-22-Jan-24.jpg]

yah, at least he is not forceful to push through something that have almost no benefit to commuters. 
btw some MRT staff are probably relived as their jobs are temporary saved.
(22-01-2024, 06:52 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about the U-turn this must be made after Iswaran which is Hong Tat times. As Minister he invoke his power to secure funding. So very fast LTA can do work now got monies.

He is part of the team lah. Say one thing today and say another the next day. Flip flop prata like Mathater.

THis lousy Wong is lousy,, only use my generation money to make himself popular,

dont vote for him,

Since he was a deputy , he should have involved with the system or project. If he has sensed something not right ,after being a Transport Minister he still endorse it mandatory?
This guy cannot be Trusted la
(22-01-2024, 11:48 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]THis lousy Wong is lousy,, only use my generation money to make himself popular,

dont vote for him,

Will the fiasco be tabled in ParLeement to investigate the mistakes made by those responsible and what action to take against those culprits?
(22-01-2024, 11:37 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]yah, at least he is not forceful to push through something that have almost no benefit to commuters. 
btw some MRT staff are probably relived as their jobs are temporary saved.

I wouldn't say SimplyGo has no benefit, just that its benefits are not really conveyed to the public. I must say that the public comms failed miserably.

SimplyGo has the benefit of storing the value of the card in the servers, so that even if you lose the card you dun lose the value. 

What the govt can do better is:

i). Inform public of the advantages of the new system
ii). Make the transition period to SimplyGo-only longer, so that once majority of people have migrated, they could remove ezlink
(22-01-2024, 11:51 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Since he was a deputy , he should have involved with the system or project. If he has sensed something not right ,after being a Transport Minister he still endorse it mandatory?
This guy cannot be Trusted la

You dunno in the working life you dun contradict your boss meh. I bet in civil service it is 1000 times worse.
(22-01-2024, 11:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]You dunno in the working life you dun contradict your boss meh. I bet in civil service it is 1000 times worse.
Err he go against his boss (Tax Payers ) leh....😅
Btw he is his own boss. His boss already not there when the news of the new system is publicized if I m not wrong.
Pages: 1 2