SG Talk

Full Version: Redeem SSB = is it 1st in, 1st out ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bros...........

let's say i bought 20K of SSB in 2022...........then i bought 10K of SSB in 2023..........

so if i redeem 10K.............will i be redeeming 10K of the 2022 SSB..........or the 2023 SSB ?? Thinking

becoz my earliest SSD interest lower than current ones............so worth to redeem old ones and buy new ones ? Thinking
You bor Lum par, is it?
Go to the post office and ask la…..this sort of simple thing also must ask people here to spoon feed you? You bo lum par bastard
(24-01-2024, 10:02 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]bros...........

let's say i bought 20K of SSB in 2022...........then i bought 10K of SSB in 2023..........

so if i redeem 10K.............will i be redeeming 10K of the 2022 SSB..........or the 2023 SSB ?? Thinking

becoz my earliest SSD interest lower than current ones............so worth to redeem old ones and buy new ones ? Thinking
how i know ,it is up to u to choose which one to redeem
(24-01-2024, 10:02 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]bros...........

You need to enter something like the security or Issue code eg. SSB GX18070N. This is the SSB that was bought in 2018 July. For your 2022 SSB, the code is something like GX22 follow by the month. Go to your CDP account to check the exact code name.
(24-01-2024, 02:28 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]You need to enter something like the security or Issue code eg. SSB GX18070N. This is the SSB that was bought in 2018 July. For your 2022 SSB, the code is something like GX22 follow by the month. Go to your CDP account to check the exact code name.

many thanks, bro..............so i must redeem everything under the same issue..........or i can redeem some of it ?
(25-01-2024, 07:37 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]many thanks, bro..............so i must redeem everything under the same issue..........or i can redeem some of it ?

Go to https://www.mas.gov.sg/bonds-and-bills/s...ings-bonds choose "How to redeem" They will explain to you. Take note of this line

Redemption amount
Redeem in multiples of $500 up to the amount you have invested for each bond. You can redeem more than one bond per month.
Bro, very easy to redeem lah.

[Image: IMG-3696.jpg]
Go and register a CDP online account in SGX website to check your SSB.

https://www.sgx.com/securities/getting-s...p-internet