SG Talk

Full Version: Girl, 4, dies after car accident at River Valley, parents appealing for witnesses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sentence the driver to firing squad.
Helper should two child's hand while crossing road....
Rest in peace 🙏.
Pretty little girl. May she rest in peace. Sad another little innocent life lost . There are too many reckless drivers around.
(27-01-2024, 07:32 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Helper should two child's hand while crossing road....

Often the case, nowadays right hand on mobile phone, left hand holding on a kid.
If a helper needs to handle two kids, I wonder where’s her 3rd hand?
So sad. RIP!
Sad. Pity the maid too, have to lookout for 2 young kids! Irresponsible parents!
(27-01-2024, 07:22 AM)The K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sentence the driver to firing squad.

Does Singapore has such law?
Very cute indeed. The helper is the murderer la in this case. Also LTA for now doing anything despite feedbacks.
It's at the entrance of the dimensions intl college. No heavy traffic
Nowadays helpers and young parents bo chap, let the kids run amok in carparks and roadsides. Waiting for accidents to happen.

Kids her age can be hyper active, anyhow cheong , must always hold their hands in such situations. Blame the parents for not training the helper properly, the stupid helper and of course the bloody driver who was obviously speeding . If not, he/she can e brake in time.

Very sad.... RIP little one
(27-01-2024, 10:19 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Very cute indeed. The helper is the murderer la in this case. Also LTA for now doing anything despite feedbacks.

LTA is really a badly managed outfit. The chief must go...
yes, nowaday many deliverery rider also very fast in carpark and even indooor condo carpark they anyhow speed even though not familiar with road, saw many cases
(27-01-2024, 08:03 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Often the case, nowadays right hand on mobile phone, left hand holding on a kid.
If a helper needs to handle two kids, I wonder where’s her 3rd hand?

Even if that were the case, would she tell the police that when they interrogate her?

Btw, it is also very often the case of one hand holding the mobile phone, eyes looking at the screen and the road ahead at alternate intervals, the other hand holding the steering wheel. Hundreds!  Rolleyes
(27-01-2024, 10:51 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]LTA is really a badly managed outfit.  The chief must go...

Most of the staff working there are young enough to be my sons and daughters. When I was at their age, they were either not yet born or still in kindergarten.

A new generation of people has grown up to replace us. They are supposedly more knowledgeable in the use of the latest software which they somehow equate with being more intelligent. Zoomers speak about boomers with contempt.

So many of the things they did were so fucked up.

It's not about the head but the whole lot of them.
(27-01-2024, 06:10 AM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]https://mothership.sg/2024/01/girl-4-riv...ent-death/

Looks Ike a Han. How come Ang Mo name?
(27-01-2024, 11:02 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Even if that were the case, would she tell the police that when they interrogate her?

Btw, it is also very often the case of one hand holding the mobile phone, eyes looking at the screen and the road ahead at alternate intervals, the other hand holding the steering wheel. Hundreds!  Rolleyes
Recently we have a record holder. Did all the above but also taking video of a mouse on this driver’s door. Wonder did TP track him down.
Did the driver run away ?...he was there maybe helping also.....why ask for public witness ...?
fxxking sg driver too refuse to give way at zebra crossing and traffic crossing, refues to slow down..

i think best to build road hump before zebra crossing like u saw at school and every junction,, thus all vechicle no choice got to slow down,,

at least kana bang casulty will not be so heavy. another is motor cycle also love to go in between,

by the way,, vechicle are to slow down before all junction,, havent that been taught in driving school...

my time dont hv school lah,.even i no go driving school i always slow down, i always drive at 60kph lah..

pls dont follw my car backside,, it is smelly..keep 6 car distance away,,ty..
It is all fated....everything has to come perfectly for death to occur...if the little girl was 2 secs late, if the helper didn't let go of her hands!
(27-01-2024, 12:42 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Did the driver run away ?...he was there maybe helping also.....why ask for public witness ...?

wtf,, must be looking at this phone,, now 8 out of 10 do that... hope u all dont do that..

if not next time, either other dies or all yr family go hospital..
(27-01-2024, 12:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]It is all fated....everything has to come perfectly for death to occur...if the little girl was 2 secs late, if the helper didn't let go of her hands!

true too,, karma.. time's up.. even god cannot protect us.
We do not know what had actually happened, could be driver's fault, did not slow down to below 25kmph, or gal suddenly dashed across... Better let the police investigate first
(27-01-2024, 01:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]We do not know what had actually happened, could be driver's fault, did not slow down to below 25kmph, or gal suddenly dashed across... Better let the police investigate first

Stupid parents.
I already said many times, safety is your own personal responsibility. Dont expect others to ensure your safety.

Even if it is driver at fault, the daughter already left. 
The parents won’t get over it easily and this will haunt them every night.
even those riding on bicycle are using their hphone, not just those driving or pedestrians crossing the road.
LTA is really slack.
No traffic lights nor zebra crossings

Did the maid bring along 2 kids and Jay Walk??
Unfortunate incident. Poor girl. Sad for the parent. And traumatic for the maid. RIP.
Sad. Rest in peace Sad
(27-01-2024, 12:54 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]fxxking sg driver too refuse to give way at zebra crossing and traffic crossing, refues to slow down..

i think best to build road hump before zebra crossing like u saw at school and every junction,, thus all vechicle no choice got to slow down,,

at least kana bang casulty will not be so heavy. another is motor cycle also love to go in between,

by the way,, vechicle are to slow down before all junction,, havent that been taught in driving school...

my time dont hv school lah,.even i no go driving school i always slow down, i always drive at 60kph lah..

pls dont follw my car backside,, it is smelly..keep 6 car distance away,,ty..

Yes, nowadays cars dun stop at zebra crossings. Even if there are people standing at the side of the crossing, drivers will try their luck to edge their car forward and not give way. Our society has become such that people are very self-entitled and think that other people should give way to them in all situations.
Pages: 1 2